New White Female Dress & Slacks Form Size 6-8 Medium 34" 26" 35"
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- White Form on Black Wood Adjustable Tripod Stand.
- Height of torso: 27". Shoulder to shoulder width: 14"
- Bust: 34". Waist: 26". Hips 35"
- Adjustable height from approx 4 1/2 to 6 feet.
- Features a thin foam layer to allow pinning into the material around the form.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Buying a Only Mannequins dress form means you are buying from a U.S. Company that has been selling mannequins for 15 years, they have the experience and the know how to design and manufacture an item that will do its job.
Being Local means that if you lost a part or had a part broken, we can ship it right away from the Only Mannequins warehouse in NJ or CA.
Some Good Information:
1) This form has a 2nd hole under the form, this 2nd hole is used when the need for displaying slacks arises, not all forms have this 2nd hole, but this 2nd hole was first designed by only mannequins in 2004, it comes in handy when displaying slacks, but you will need to make the slacks are not too heavy, and lower the form so it is closer to the base and the center of gravity, for certain slacks you may need a heavier base.
2) This form is made of Hard Fiberglass then covered in a foamy material and then wrapped with the cover, Since the surface is hard this model is not truly Pinnable, but some have made use of it while pinning sideways using the foam and material cover.
3)The material cover is made of higher quality that can take more wear and tear than usual, if it gets dirty you can simply take it off wash it dry it and put it back on, you can also take off the white material and put on a Black material cover, etc.
4)The form can also be taken off the tripod and placed on a table, great for using as a center piece.
5) Knowing what kind of wood your tripod is made of is really important, keeping away from birch, eucalyptus and other popular Chinese wood will make sure your tripod can take more abuse and last longer, if your vendor does not know stay away and stick with the guys that do.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
She does report that the outer padding layer that you can stick pins into is too thin and an inconvenience. Her black one is solid styrofoam, which allows pins to go in deeper. After using this one a couple days she complained that the metal tube was not solid in the base... I checked it and she only had the tube inserted 1/2 inch although the hole was about 3 inches deep. I was not able to push it in much deeper myself. The base assembly seems to be wood; I luckily had a 7/8 inch diameter twist drill that I used to enlarge the hole slightly so the tube would slide in deeper. The leverage of the tube being in only 1/2 or 1 inch, or the pressure had I simply pounded it in deeper, would either way likely had split the wood eventually. The base is not tremendously robust, but at least it has some weight to it and the legs have enough spread for stability.
We have no issues about smell, as some other reviewers report.
The size of the dress form is perfect but this topper just knocked me on my nose ..Not happy with the topper
This will work great for my store
In the comments I read concerning a smell related to the bag it came in, we had no experience with that problem. Good price and good service.