BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

2 CT Black Diamond Stud Earrings 14k White Gold
Style: 2 cttw|Metal Type: white-gold|Change

on February 16, 2017
For the price these are a good buy in my opinion. This is the third pair I've purchase for my wife and my only complaint is the stud is cheap and resulted in losing 2 of the diamonds. The third pair we took directly to our jeweler and had them remounted. Cost an additional $100 but hopefully worth it.
on February 27, 2017
Perfect size for smaller adult ears. These do not stick out as far as some other brands/companies. I have smaller adult ears with double piercings. One the top hole I have 4 mm gold ball studs. I use these on the lobe hole, perfect!!
on January 4, 2016
I bought these earrings for my wife as a Christmas present. I was worried about the reviews concerning the diamonds being gray and not black. I guess my wife and I lucked out because the stones are a nice deep black and look fantastic. My wife loves the earrings, they look great in her ear and the white gold looks perfect with the black diamonds. I am extremely happy with the purchase.
on December 20, 2016
I bought these on 12/20 for $152.52. I'm sure glad I did because 2 days later they are listed at $256.48. These arrived on time and are very beautiful. They seem well made and look high end. The box they were sent in are very nice as well. I bought them to match my wife's Black Diamond engagement/wedding set & they are a perfect match. I have not given them to her but I know she will LOVE them. I'm only giving these 4 stars because they have not been battle tested. Once she wears them and they don't fall off for a month I will retract the 4 and give them 5 stars.
on January 16, 2017
I can't complain. There were some small imperfections, but nothing that could be seen without up close inspection. from more than 6 inches away they look great. My wife loves them and that is the important thing.
on February 26, 2017
Just purchased these. One earring fell out of my son's ear within the first week. We have no clue where, so now he cant wear them. Obviosuly the backs are not secure and not to be trusted. Lut a second backing. We were considering buying a second pair, however the price has jacked up by $15 just within 2 weeks! If your looking for a sparkle, you will not get it in these. They are not flashy, they are just a clean solid look. I was happy that they were a good fit for my son, but we didnt even have them long enough to enjoy them.
on November 18, 2016
Ok, first I was annoyed how small these were and then I had to reread other people's feedback. Yes, these are .25 per ear x 2 =.50 tcw
I was planning on returning these studs, but I ended up liking them for the second hole when I wear silver or white gold, just not gold. We can't have it clashing : ) They do sparkle and for the price, sold!
on March 14, 2016
I purchased these earings from a nationwide sizeable department store for on sale at twice as much. They arrived not exactly the same size as the other and the diamonds were not that clear. I returned them. When I saw these on Amazon, I figured, why not grab them. Well, they are nicer than the big brand-name department store, I was able to get the next day (love Amazon prime!). Very pleased with this purchase!
on September 5, 2017
out of the box nice to wear we'll see how they age and how to clean
on December 20, 2010
1st set arrived and had visible imperfections in the stones. The surface was fine, it was something within the stones themselves. The box was dirty too so maybe it was a previously returned set and they tried to drop it on me? Not sure... Returned and bought another set. Taking into account the price I paid, $249, I am pleased with the 2nd set and will be giving to my girlfriend for Christmas along with a matching pendant.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.