Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on November 30, 2011
Overall the earrings are excellent. They are worth the money. I asked my friends what they think about the earrings and it is unanimous that the earrings are pretty.

The size is perfect. About 0.38cm by 0.38cm plus minus 0.03cm.

The diamonds I received are darker than that in the picture. This is not necessary a bad thing as natural blue diamonds are more expensive when the color blue is darker. These diamond, on the other hand, are real but have been processed to look blue (like most blue diamonds you can find). Natural blue diamonds are much more expensive and can easily reach 10000USD++.

Both the diamonds I received have few inclusions/flaws. For one of the earring, I notice a TINY scratch on the table of the diamond. Thus the clarity of that diamond is probably only I1. The other earring also has a scratch but I barely notice the scratch. The clarity of that diamond is probably SI2.

The diamonds sparkle under dim light and that is the most important element for me. I am very satisfied but I think the cut is only "good" and not "very good" as stated because a very good cut diamond would have reflected more light.

I am not sure whether this is the best purchase. If you like diamonds with sparkle, read the reviews from "1/2 ct. Blue - I1 Round Brilliant Cut Diamond Earring Studs" from Katarina. But beware, the clarity of those diamonds are only I1, expect more inclusions/flaws on those diamond.
on December 19, 2011
Wow... not a good wow...at all. I wish you could give this 1/5th of a star.

blue...if you say so. the color was very uneven, and there were WAY more that a few slightly visible inclusions. It looked like resin covered gravel. They are hittable and the post and setting is bent, shoddily set and flimsy. I have already requested their return. This person obviously has no clue as to how to grade diamonds, although calling them that is very very generous. The color is super dark, and the generous setting shown in the picture is not the quality that I received. There were enough poor reviews that I should have listened to. Don't make the same mistake that I did.

on February 21, 2011
When I read all the reviews I was nervous about placing my order. I got them in the mail yesterday and I really love them. I'm no gemologist so I'm probably not as pickie as some, but for the average person these will be perfect! Some people had commented that their pair were a little less in diamond weight than expected, I haven't had mine measured but I think they are a great size. They seem bigger to me than what I expected after reading reviews. The color was much deeper than described or shown in the picture so if you're looking for a light blue than don't get these. They are a VERY deep sea blue. I was also very nervous about the backing. I was really hoping for screw off backs, but these hold very tight. They were actually hard for me to get out of the box because of how tight they are on the posts. I've no fear of losing one. Over all I love my new earrings. I feel like they were a great buy!
on February 10, 2012
The white gold setting makes is the blue stand out more. The diamonds were more cloudy than I thought they would be but they look fine. They did not come with anything that says what they are which was disappointing. I gave them as a gift and had to look up my order again so I could tell the person it was 1/2 carat in 14K white gold. It did come with a polishing cloth and a card that just said the retailer, oh and it was in an appropriate box.
on March 22, 2012
these earings met my total expectaions ....people shouls know that when u buy to earings total weight of carats is added to form the overall carat weight. a 1\2 carat is two earings so they are about .25 carats each. Anyways people need to quit writing bad reviews about companys when its the own person's lack of knowledge on a product. i am happy with everything about this product and company!
on December 17, 2012
I was very disappointed when these arrived. I had anticipated these great looking earrings that would look like the image listed with a nice firm post and in a real jewelry box. The Authentication form was a joke and for the price they really weren't worth it. Makes you want your money back.
on December 10, 2012
I love my earrings a lot. They are just what I wanted. My husband gave me these as an early Christmas gift. They are exactly what I wanted. I would recommend these for women or men who like diamonds.
on February 16, 2011
Awesome deal on some gorgeous earrings. The only thing is they are quite a bit darker in color than the picture shows, which I prefer but something to be aware of when buying these earrings. They are closer in color to a sapphire.
on May 9, 2012
theyre very pretty but much lighter than in the photo, and realize that they are not 1/2 carat, they are 1/2 carat total weight, meaning that they are 1/4 carat each. i would buy them again
on April 8, 2013
Love the blue diamonds, they are everything they were said to be and just beautiful. I would definitely buy from DivaDiamonds again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.