- File Size: 23088 KB
- Publisher: pej gruppens forlag (April 10, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 10, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06Y6DHGDH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #480,902 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
White Hat UX: The Next Generation in User Experience [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
|Format: Print Replica|
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It’s a quick, fun and easy read with many practical examples and ideas on how, through small changes in your workflow, you can positively impact post-launch problems. Deliberately creating bad user experiences, will come back and bite you in the ass, either through declining sales or blacklisting in search engines.
I would get this book to all the HIPPOs in your company, to keep them from making uninformed decisions based on sneaky strategies or irrelevant opinions. It should also be mandatory reading for anybody starting out in UX, be it students or graphic designers venturing into the realm of digital interfaces. If you already are a senior designer or developer creating user experiences, whether it’s software, websites or applications, this would also serve as a good reminder and keep you focused. After all, with great power comes great responsibility, and it is our responsibility as professionals to not succumb to the dark side.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Technology > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Hacking
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > User Experience & Usability
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Industries > E-commerce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Graphic Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Marketing