Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 10k White Gold Heart Shaped Amethyst with Round Black and White Diamond Ring, Size 5
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on December 26, 2011
My girl picked this ring out as her engagement ring...I gave it to her on 12/21/11 on 12/22/11 the purple heart amethyst fell out (who knows where!) and by 12/23/11 the black diamonds started falling out!!! Fortunately Amazon arranged for a refund but nothing can address the disappointment and embarrassment of a fall apart engagement ring!
review image
on November 22, 2011
The ring was very pretty but not well made. I had it for onle eight weeks and the stone fell out. I can't find the stone nor did I keep the receipt. So I am stuck with a ring with no stone.
on January 11, 2011
It was my xmas gift. And the first time i bought some jewelery through amazon. The ring looks amazing, the first day i used it, it called my coworkers attention. I receive many comments about my new ring. its amazing. My fingers are tiny, so it looks absolutely glamourous on my hand. I wear it with a purple nail enamel. COmpletely satisfied with my purchase.
on October 12, 2010
The ring is beautiful. The amethyst has a deep purple. The diamonds are really well matched. The whole setting is sturdy. Im not saying you should go and start using a jack hammer with this ring on, but some prong settings are very badly made.
All in all the ring is well worth the price, and stunning to look at.
on January 5, 2013
I thought that this piece of jewelry was solid and sound, however when I got this for my girlfriend she didn't even wear it for 24 hours before the purple amethyst fell out. I wouldn't buy this item if you want a really nice ring.
on December 4, 2011
Got this for my girlfriend who loved it. It looks exactly like the photo and very pretty. However, not even 4 days later, she told me a black diamond fell out. She noticed right after her class, so she didnt abuse it in anyway. Nor did we get it resized, it just fell out. Sending it back and trying another one. Ill update on that one if it happens again.
on April 4, 2013
I bought this ring as a Valentine's day gift for my girlfriend. The ring really is nice looking. It shines and sparkles and is very purple. She's received many compliments on it.

That being said, DO NOT BUY it. The stone has just fallen out of our third ring. After reading some of the other reviews I was hoping I would be one of the lucky ones to get a solid ring. After three attempts that was not the case. On one of the rings the stone fell out within the first day. The most recent one lasted a whopping 4 weeks. The small diamonds accenting the outside of the ring also fall out and leave rather noticeable holes.

Thankfully Amazon's customer service has been absolutely fantastic with the returns. We're simply getting a refund this time. If you do decide to ignore the reviews about stones falling out, do yourself a huge favor and make sure you order it directly from Amazon or a seller with a very good return policy. The stones seem to have a habit of staying in just long enough to get the ring past most 30 day return policies.
on April 5, 2012
It certainly is a gorgeous ring, but purchased before reading customer reviews. Others had noted stones falling out, but i hoped for the best, but after reading the problems other buyers had with damages, i intended on examining the ring when it got to me. Straight out of the box, TWO cracked black diamonds. Returned it immediately, and now am heartbroken.
on June 17, 2011
This ring is georgous I can't tell you how much I love it I really is worth it buy this ring for yourself as I did or as a gift the color is deep and the black diamonds are a perfect touch
on February 13, 2014
I am giving this a low rating because I believe I was grossly overcharged. Paid $170 for it. After I received it seen one at the mall just like it on sale for $80. I will never trust anyone on internet to buy jewelry again and woul not recommend others do it.