Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Size: iPhone 4 / 4s|Color: Pink+White|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$4.51+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 375 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 427 reviews
on April 25, 2012
well you get what you pay for,
CONS:
its a cheap price and you get a cheap item.
both the hard case and the rubber are very thin, much thinner than Otterbox.
the color is more neon, not a light pink like the picture.
hard to get the hard case on fully but it does fit, it"s just very very snug!
The rubber outside still has molding marks.
the rubber doesn't exactly fit around the screen.
it is not padded on the inside of the hard case so some static may occur, or your phone will be scratched
you have to press hard to use the menu button and volume buttons.

PROS:
it DOES fit the phone.
it is still a nice color.
its easy to press the lock button.
it has full coverage.
it came with clear screen, apple icon and camera protectors, i just glued them with nail glue instead of using the double sticky things that came with it, i wanted to make sure they stayed in place.
on January 13, 2013
I have read a few of the reviews of the people that got this before me and i just want to say that about half the stuff people have said is completely wrong and half is partialy right.
Here are some of the issues that I have read about it and what my feedback is:

-The holes are too small to plug in/reach certain things in the phone ex: charger/ headphones/ silent button
*This is not a problem for me at all. i have apple and non apple charger cables/ headphones and they work fine through the case. Also, the silent button and both ports are simply reached by lifting the little silicone tab that covers it

-The case is extremely hard to get off
*This is not true either, I have had a lot of cases that are way tougher to remove than that one. The only reason that it might be hard for some people to remove it is if they don't see the little bumps on the side of the plastic part that have a certain side where you try to detach it. You remove it bump by bump until you can get off.

-The hole for the back camera is too tight and gives a glare from the flash.
* I have never noticed a glare unless i took the picture in a perfectly lit place

This is where some things are true...
- It blocks the light sensor in the front of the phone making it so when you make a call your check may press buttons on the phone during the call
*Although according to a different review someone said you can just try to remove that part that blocks it any way you can by maybe chipping at it or sawing through it with something sharp(It's a really small piece at the top the phone)

This is my complaints...
- The case does make reaching the corners (because of the raised sides to protect your screen from shattering) of your screen harder to reach (during game play when i need to be able to access it quickly) but not impossible or anything

-The case does make the phone a little bit heavier and bigger

-The case's silicone does give it a nice grip but it makes it harder to stuff into a pocket and the fact that the phone is bigger makes it even harder.

-It came with a screen protector(which was a surprise to me) that i tried to put on top of my original one I already had(was hardly noticeable)but when I turned off the phone (put it in sleep mode) you can see this weird rainbow glare under the screen so I took it out.It also effected the resolution of the screen. It seems really protective though so it's not bad

Review
-It is a two part case which was also a bit of a surprise (plastic under armor and silicone cover)
- the only real default is it blocks the light sensor (which you can try to fix yourself)
-every thing else can just be assumed from the picture (bigger phone,raised sides,silicone grip)
-plus the quality vs. value is really good because it is really can be compared to an otterbox
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2012
I saw this case and saw that it was comparable to Otterbox. I'm the type of person that I get tired of the same case for my phone so I really don't want to spend a lot of money for 1 case. I figured if I didn't like it oh well it was under $10 who cares. Turns out I really like this case. It's a different color of pink which I like because usually the colors are hot pink but this is like a baby pink. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is because I don't like the shield that it comes with so I'm still using the old shield I already had on my screen and also for some reason the pink rubber buckels a little on the sides but I can deal with that. All in all a good purchase and would recommend this to anyone that wants the protection of an Otterbox but doesn't want to spend the money.

Update: I have had the case for a little while but decided to switch cases. This thing was so hard to get off my phone! It took me 15 minutes to get it off...I tried to break it off and it still wouldn't come off. So if you would never like to take this case off your phone this is the case for you!

Pink/White Iphone 4 Case...Comparable to Otterbox Defender Case
on December 24, 2012
I have waited for this since order date of Nov. 23 , 2012 and just received it today Dec 24,12 and was excited to open it. BUT upon putting it on it was hard to attach the top but that part was easily fixed with a little help of pushing I got it to lock in place but it causes white on any pic that u take with flash and it covered the sensor which I used a sharp knife and hollowed the hole bigger and it seems to work now...but I couldn't fix the flash issue just turned it off(I even cut the back off and used black marker but it didn't help -I'm glad I didn't pay more then $2.11 for it and shipping free) other than that I really like the color and it seem sturdy for a protective cover..well since posting I have had a few calls and had to take cover off because it kept the sensor from working right which caused me to be pushing buttons and putting call on hold missing part of the coversation...very dissappointed right now.. :( !!
on June 10, 2013
My husband has the Otterbox...aside from not looking exactly like his & not having the Otterbox emblem on the back this product stands up to his. I can't believe the price! I only paid under $4 for this. The only slight problem I had when I received the case was the holes matching up to my IPhone 4. The circles on the side of my IPhone 4, next to the volume up + volume - down symbol, didn't align exactly, with the plastic insert, which caused my volume button to stay on. I took a nail clipper & clipped a very tiny portion of the plastic , next to the volume bottom, off. Wha La! It now fixed the problem! I think the hard plastic mold, inside the case was slightly off in production. I liked this product so much I ordered one for my grandsons IPod Touch. Can't beat the price! It also arrived faster than Amazon said!
on April 28, 2017
Very nice case! I had an Otterbox for my Iphone 3 and this is definitely comparable to that. Everything snaps and fits correctly. I'm not sure why others are having problems with it not snapping together.
on April 25, 2014
I used this case for about six months, and it was always very protective of my phone and I never had any problems when dropping or bumping my phone. The only reason I took I star off of my rating is because I did not feel the case was very durable, it seemed to lose its shape and was not as tight on my phone over time, and the hard inner shell was starting to break apart in some places. Also the case did not fit perfectly over some of the buttons, etc., but as it stretched out over time it did get better. For $2.58 I did use it for six months and I feel I did get my money's worth out of it, and was ready for a change anyway. I also received a lot of compliments on the case, it looked very nice!
on January 16, 2015
Got this case for my mum. She said she really likes the case. What's really good able this case is that it completely protects the phone, even the screen. There is a thin plastic part that goes over the screen, which acts as a screen protector. There are covers for the headphone port and charging port, which keeps dust out. The only problem I found with it is that you have to press hard to be able to press the home button, which oh the iPhone 4 is a very important part. Other than that, the case like great and protects the phone very well.
on December 13, 2013
Liked color and idea of having protection--which it did proctect, but as soon as it was used my phone would start dialing, opening apps and doing strange things on its own. Problem stopped when I removed the case. Tried a second time, but the problem came back. It was very bizarre-I dont't understand how a plastic piece could have ANY effect on the operation of the phone, but it did. I ended up trashing it and going back to my original (but old and tired) Casemat with kickstand--which I love and need to order again. Broken or not, at least the Casemate kept (and continues to keep) my iPhone safe from unexpected drops-
on February 6, 2013
This phone case is almost identical to the Otterbox iphone case. It serves all the same purposes, it's rubberized, and protects the phone perfect!! The one thing about this phone case: The iPhone has a sensor at the top of the phone that puts your screen into sleep mode so you don't hit buttons while talking on the phone, usually with your face. Anyways, this phone case seems to prevent that sensor from working properly. Everything else about the phone case is amazing though. I do recommend this phone case for protection and to save money when the Otterbox is too expensive for you. But, you will need to use the guided access while talking and disable the screen manually.

Definitely a great buy though!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.