Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1 X NEW White Leather Necklace Jewelry Display Easel 14" H
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 14, 2013
I recently became a jewelry sales consultant and was searching for affordable necklace displays. I really liked the fact that this was white instead of the normal black displays. After reading the reviews, I knew I was either going to love or hate it but I really was trying to cut some corners! The stand on the back is flimsy even after being extremely careful with it. If you are looking for something inexpensive and don't plan to 'handle' it too much, then this is perfect for you. If you, like me, hope to use this often, you may want to look elsewhere!
on June 7, 2013
What I like about this display is that the size of it is in the description. I can see that I am getting a display that will fit a specific size necklace. The white leather is stretched over the display which is made from cardboard. I am not too happy about the "stand" part. It is one of those cardboard cutout backs. I don't think with prolonged use this stand will last. I subtracted one point because of the cardboard back. Overall, it has a pretty good weight to it, for the price that I paid for it.
Nice tall display easel for long necklaces, too. Light-weight, easy to pack and carry to your jewelry shows. I use a bead tray to stabalize this easel.
on August 8, 2015
Had I read the description I probably would not have purchased this display because it is larger than expected. However I have used it now for several photo shoots for my wife's jewelry making business and while it is bigger than I wanted, it is proving to be just fine.
review image
on October 18, 2012
Update
After using for 4 months, I am upgrading this review to 4 stars. Pinned to my wall, this looks great and sturdy. Displays my necklaces really well and I would definitely buy again!!

"Good enough product; especially for the price.Delivery was timely, and product is sturdy enough that you can drape 8-10 light necklaces on it. But try as I might it will NOT stand the way it does it the picture. The rest is actually just a thick cardboard paper really. You are better off pinning/ hanging it on a wall (U do have that option :D) It worked for me! All in all, not a bad buy..."
on July 14, 2016
These are a nice inexpensive addition to my collection. Being white they show off certain jewelry the black ones don't. If they ever end up to dirty looking I'll simply glue stick a diffeRant piece of cloth over them all. They are sturdy enough and work well.
on March 27, 2016
This is an amazing white leather necklace jewelry display holder. I used it recently to display some jewelry at a craft show and I had someone offer to buy it from me. I told them no way you have to go on line on Amazon and order it from Novel Box.
on June 8, 2013
the white necklace jewelry display brings out the color in darker colored jewels. i have since purchased several more. reasonably priced
on January 7, 2014
I don't think this is leather, but it "appears" as such. Likely vinyl, but suits my needs and cleans easily. Don't hang heavy jewelry on it or the cardboard stand will bend, rendering it useless unless propped up against something.
on March 21, 2014
I bought this more for displaying the scarfs that I make than jewelry. I like my black velvet display better for jewelry but his works OK. It works nice for scarves though as it is taller than my black velvet display.

See 1 answered question