Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White Leather Necklace Bust Jewelry Displays 7.5" H
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports

on May 7, 2014
It was written up correctly, but, in my head, I thought it would be bigger. Probably would be good to have a recognizable can of soda next to it so that you realize it's only a little bit bigger than a soda can. Too small to use to photograph the jewelry that I had planned. But, I kept it and it's probably gonna end up as a decoration instead of a prop piece for work.
on July 16, 2013
It comes with wire twists in the back to hold the necklace. It seems bigger somehow in the photo here. I am making a necklace and needed to step back to see it I was following a worthwhile pattern so I posed what I could on this bust. I was only able to fit about 6 inches but it photographed beautifully.

I would use this to show charms or intricate chains. It is kind of a waste for beaded necklaces unless they are choker or bridal length.
on November 15, 2013
This is just as you would expect if you make sure you know what you're getting. For some reason I didn't realize how mall 7.5'' is. But it was great quality and looks great, just realize that this is pretty small.
on December 12, 2012
Great for product photography, just keep it wrapped when not in use. Dirt and white do not mix. link brush helps also.
on May 12, 2013
wasn't sure what quality this would be but i am very happy with the bust-i got it for personal use but i can see how having several in a store would create and nice clean display
on November 8, 2014
Beautiful, just the right size. Very elegant and good quality to boot.
on November 17, 2014
much smaller than I had anticipated, but it gets the job done.
on January 28, 2013
Not quite what i expected, as i thought it was larger, but it's ok for photographing smaller pieces of jewelry. I'll be more thorough in reading dimensions next time.
on January 13, 2013
Please notice only some measure is available. This seemed diminutive compared to the photo. I returned it and will shop only when I have complete measurements.
on December 23, 2014
good but smaller than expected