Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.68 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
White Lightning Trigger Bicycle Chain Cleaner with 12-Ounce Clean Streak
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trigger Chain Cleaning System uses cleaning power of Clean Streak in conjunction with scrubbing power of chain cleaner to quickly and effectively clean your chain
- Clean Streak is cycling’s first and still most effective dry degreaser, and can quickly clean even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts
- Trigger delivery system works on all drive train systems, including mountain bikes, BMX, road, and single-speed bicycles
- To use: place chain cleaner over chain in open position, pull trigger back to close chain cleaner around chain, back pedal for 2-3 revolutions using your hand, depress the Clean Streak button, and continue turning crank for additional 2-3 revolutions
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||10.55 x 4.85 x 7.7 inches|
|Model Name||White Lightning The Trigger Chain Cleaning System|
|Shipping Weight||1.35 pounds|
The Trigger Chain Cleaning System uses the cleaning power of Clean Streak in conjunction with the scrubbing power of a chain cleaner to easily, quickly and effectively clean you chain in less than 20 seconds! The “Trigger” works on all drive train systems, including: MTB, BMX, road and single-speed bikes. The Trigger Chain Cleaner Directions for Use: Step 1: With the Chain Cleaner in the open position, place the chain cleaner over the chain. Pull the trigger back to close the chain cleaner around the chain. Step 2: While back pedaling for 2-3 revolutions (using your right hand), depress the Clean Streak button. Continue turning the crank for an additional 2-3 revolutions without spraying the Clean Streak.
White Lightning's Trigger Chain Cleaning System uses the cleaning power of the company's popular Clean Streak product, in conjunction with the scrubbing power of a chain cleaner to easily, quickly, and effectively clean your chain in just seconds. Clean Streak is cycling’s first and still most effective dry degreaser, and can quickly clean even the grimiest, greasiest drivetrain parts. It works fast to break down and wash away stubborn grease, road grime, and dirt, then dries in just minutes with no residue. Clean Streak should be used outdoors or in a well-ventilated area, and over an old rag or newspapers to catch the grease and grime as it flushes off your parts.
The Trigger delivery system works on all drive train systems, including mountain bikes, BMX, road, and single-speed bicycles. To use the Trigger:
- With the chain cleaner in the open position, place it over the chain
- Pull the trigger back to close the chain cleaner around the chain
- While back pedaling for 2-3 revolutions using your hand, depress the Clean Streak button
- Continue turning the crank for an additional 2-3 revolutions without spraying the Clean Streak
About White Lightning
In 1994, retired research chemist Paul Maples was determined to find a way to end the messy inconvenience and performance inefficiencies caused by the dirt, grease, and grime build up on his bike chain. He set out to develop the first and only chain lube that would "self-clean," which he dubbed Clean Ride. The product actually repels and sheds dirt and grime from your chain and parts while you ride, and was so unique it was awarded four U.S. patents. In 2000, Paul sold White Lightning to Hank Krause, who had been developing performance bicycle lubricants since the mid 1980s. Krausse and his team took over, and -- with continued collaboration from Maples -- the result has been a steadily growing line of bike maintenance products.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In between, I use bike oil from a spray bottle to do the light work. Spray it down liberally and wipe off the chain. After that I put on a light coat of oil back on.
The White Lightning Trigger Bicycle Chain Cleaner does the heavy lifting.
At times I also use the Finish Line Gear Floss Microfiber Cleaning Ropes.
Lastly, there are times when I feel like taking off the cassette and chain and really cleanin it well with all the gears taken off.
holding on and spraying and back pedaling is tricky, but it will work eventually.
12ounce is not much, can clean 5-7 bikes or 10-13 drive chains,
reconmend buying other cheaper degreaser and use this chain cleaner after the can runs out.
The citrus cleaner is ok, but a hard core degreaser would probably work better. The nice thing about this system, it that you could attach it to a different can of your choice....