White Mountain F69204-X 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Freezer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Makes 4 quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and other frozen confections
- Electric motor makes traditional family fun easier
- Stainless-steel freezer can and dasher inside wooden tub
- Ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sherbet recipes included
- Freezer can and dasher are dishwasher-safe
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: 1 YEAR
For a century and a half, since a woman in New York invented the hand-crank freezer, making ice cream has been an American family value. Mom blended the ice cream mixture; Dad filled the maker's wooden tub with ice and rock salt to achieve the below-freezing temperature needed to produce smooth confections; kids clamored to turn the crank; and everyone happily consumed big bowls of ice cream as a reward. This family-bonding activity remains as vibrant today as it was through a century-and-a-half of "progress." With various ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sherbet recipes included, this old-fashioned White Mountain ice cream maker maintains the tradition. Only the use of modern stainless steel for the freezer can and dasher and the electric motor distinguish this rugged maker from the one earlier generations enjoyed. And years from now it will still be used, knitting together a family's history. --Fred Brack