Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: White Mountain Puzzles Cardinals and Friends - 550 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on November 25, 2008
I was so excited about this puzzle as I was going to frame it and put it on my mantle for Christmas. It was sold as new, unopened. When I finished the puzzle, there were 3 pieces missing. As I work puzzles all the time, I always put a sheet under my cardtable so that I can see any missing pieces. I wrote the seller and had no response. Needless to say, the puzzle was worthless.
Jean
on October 3, 2007
The puzzle was exactly what I expected. Beautiful colors and a lot of fun to put together. I would order from this company again.
VINE VOICEon July 22, 2012
all the pieces were included...the pieces were thick enough but there were 10 dangling chads which had torn off from the bottom of the puzzle pieces... probably because there cutter was at the end of its life cycle and didnt cut completely...

this puzzle is not a good step up puzzle from a 300, it has a sky area that is assembled by shape which is ok but the pine trees and pine cones under the birds are so similar that shapes is the best way to go...

a hint: after assembling the birds and before sorting the pines by shape... sort out the pine cones from the pines and assemble those first.... then assemble the rest by shape...

i deducted a star for the dangling chads and a little bit because it was mildly tedious...
on December 3, 2013
Arrived in one day. Colors are beautiful. Nice Christmas past time for guests...everyone will try to fill in a piece of two. Worth it for family group fun and not so many pieces that it feels impossible. I feel like framing it!
on May 6, 2010
Excellent jigsaw puzzle. Being an adult who hasn't done a jigsaw puzzle in years, I found top half was medium difficulty and bottom was more difficult. Cudos to the artist - -Outstanding images.
on March 1, 2011
Very nice puzzle. As other reviews said, the birds were fun & easy to put together but the rest was not as easy. It was fun to do. I was very disappointed however because it was missing one piece.
on January 15, 2014
I selected this puzzle based on reviews and my guess that it would not be too difficult for my two young children (8 and 10). The pieces are cut in the standard shapes which allows you to sort them by type (as opposed to some of the more challenging puzzles designed for older children and adults). The colorful birds gave my kids a good starting point, but the more uniformly colored areas above and below the birds were fairly challenging. My kids and I worked on it over about 4 days on and off during the winter holidays. It's nice enough I almost considered framing it (as some puzzlers are known to do). I look forward to remaking it again next year!
on February 20, 2009
This puzzle was more difficult than I expected - but that's not really a bad thing.
Beautiful picture; high quality item.
Very satisfied!
on February 3, 2016
Neat! Birds taking shape in good time. Sure the bottom half will test my skills. This is my second White Mountain puzzle. Their quality is excellent. I like the thicker puzzle pieces and; for instance, if there is a snowflake shown on box cover - there is a snowflake in that exact spot in the puzzle.
on June 16, 2014
It's romantic.

Also, it's a nice puzzle done with nice artwork and is perfect for the holiday season on a cold winter night. Have some wine, build a fire and build it... build it real good.

See 1 answered question