Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 335 reviews
on June 19, 2017
We got these for a memorial day BBQ we had, with about 50+ people. They worked perfectly. They are a decent portion and did not break when you had lots of food on them. I would order again for my next outing.
on April 4, 2016
I first bought these last summer. I really like them. Since they are plastic, nothing leaks through and it's easier to hold without bending and letting food fall off the plate. I just bought these to top off my supply for the coming Spring and Summer. These are a must in my house.
on February 1, 2017
Fine plates, but rather flimsy for plastic plates. My husband was not a fan. Good price though, and if you're not picking them up with food on them they're fine.
on June 4, 2014
Zero stars. But Amazon doesn't allow you to leave less then 1 star. DONT buy unless you plan on only using this as a cover to a harder plate. Let me explain, you know those cheap liners they sell to line a paint roller pan. That's how cheap these are. I am sending mine back.

Once again they are about as strong as toilet paper!?
on November 28, 2015
Best paper plates on the face of the planet, jk but for the price they do the trick. To all the losers that bought these for a wedding or something special, then gave them crappy reviews.....sorry you are cheap and my question to you is "what did you expect???
on March 18, 2013
They are SUPER thin!! I bought these and the matching 6" plates for my wedding reception. They are pretty and basic white, disposable plates. I opened the package and they were pretty much see-through, as I could see my hand almost perfectly from the other side.
Very flimsy and cheap. STAY AWAY and get different ones!
on August 5, 2017
Love these! Shorten my time in the kitchen!
on August 27, 2013
Used for a breakfast. Packed a plate at the end to take home and the bottom had basically cracked and fallen out of the plate. Never seen that happen with a plastic plate. Would not order again. Better quality at Party City.
on September 23, 2015
Pretty good for the price. They feel thin but still surprisingly sturdy.
Did not say if it was microwave safe, so we didn't even try. Didn't want them to melt.
on April 25, 2017
Very impressed with the quality of the plates. Will be using for a wedding in Oct for the man meal and it will be a great way to have nice looking plates that can just be disposed of to make for easy clean up.