Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on December 18, 2015
I have always wanted a genuine princess cut diamond ring. Amazon's Black Friday promotion made this ring affordable for me! Yes this ring is rhodium plated 10k white gold. 10k white gold is actually a harder material than 14k and with the rhodium plating there is no color difference between the two! This ring is on the delicate side, the stones are small, about 4 and 3 mm but they are noticeable! The diamonds have a nice sparkle and this ring will easily stack with other rings or a wedding band, I have done both and have worn it alone. A previously had tried an Amazon Curated Collection princess solitaire, and although pretty, it sat up too high for my liking. The stones on this ring are "caged in" and do rise a bit above the band but not so much to catch on things. I wear an 8.75 ring and the size 9 suits me as my fingers swell. I think this ring is quite beautiful. not a big bold statement ring, but a pretty demure every day ring, which is what I like! Comes in a nice super sturdy navy or black cardboard box that would be suitable for gifting. I did not have to wait long to receive this ring!
review image review image review image
on April 3, 2017
Not a big fancy ring. But simple, elegant and beautiful. The diamonds have fire and brilliance. The price was affordable on sale. The presentation was nice, professional appearing in the black and blue box. Photos attached for reference
review image review image review image
on January 7, 2017
wonderfull
on April 17, 2013
My Husband got it for me to replace my engagement ring that I had lost I think it is absolutely gorgeous thank you Amazon.,Sheila Rogers.
on February 9, 2016
Way smaller then the description. It is a beautiful ring, my heart sank when i opened it and it was so small! But for the price you can't go ring, I've had it on for a few hours and have adjusted to the size.
on September 10, 2016
I am pleasantly surprised. I got this ring during a Labor Day Discount. I just wanted to get myself something nice but not overly expensive. I love it. It is delicate and looks to be nice quality. Though there were no papers with shipped package indicating how genuine the product is. With the naked eye it is a small, delicate, beautiful ring. The diamonds have very nice sparkle. The stamp inside the ring indicates that it is 14k gold.
review image
on February 29, 2016
We bought this ring for being together and married for 31 years (wedding anniversary) indicating past, present and our future together. I added diamond ring guards with engraved names inside to give it a more beautiful look, it is perfect. Thank you for giving my anniversary a beautiful look. Gladys and Robert, Sr.
on January 31, 2015
The stones are small and elegant. Stones aren't raised too much so they don't catch on everything. Perfect little ring
on March 29, 2016
I love this ring. My husband bought it for me just over a year ago for our 13 year anniversary and I think it is sparkly and beautiful. It may be small but it is perfect for a person who doesn't like to be flashy and over the top. Simple yet elegant at a reasonable price.
review image review image
on May 2, 2016
Good product, says 14k white gold, I beg to differ though. My fiancé absolutely loves it. Don't know how to add pictures I would post some.