White Sage Smudge Sticks - 6-4" Sage Bundles - Perfect Sage Stick Smudge Sticks Smudging Kit Replenishment
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SAGE SMUDGE STICK - 6 - 4" White Sage Wands tied with 100% cotton string
- CALIFORNIA WHITE SAGE – (Salvia Apiana) Grown primarily in high desert ecosystems, this evergreen shrub was well known to Indigenous American and used for its healing properties to drive out negative and evil spirits
- SPIRITUAL CLEANSING: New Home or Office? Need to clear the mind for a meditation or yoga session? Finding yourself in a “spiritually low” mood? Clear negative energies with a smudging ritual and create a space for healing and positive energies to take over
- SMUDGE KIT - Perfect replenishment for your smudging ritual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
For thousands of years the use of smoke, vapor, herbs and incense have been used by various cultures to connect humans with the spirit world. Dried white sage in particular has been used by Native American Shamans for several millennia in ritual to cleanse any evil, anger, illness and conflict. The white sage smoke attaches to negative energy and as it dissipates the field of a person is cleansed. Some ideal times for smudging rituals are: 1)When moving into a new residence 2) When beginning a new job or starting a new business 3) Before and after a guest enters your home 4) Before meditation, yoga or healing session 5)Upon returning home from crowded and noisy situations 6) after an argument or illness.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
This causes nausea, headaches, dizziness and fainting. Two occasions I’ve had to call an ambulance after having lit this! Only on the second occasion did I realise the correlation. I have thrown these sage sticks out.
I will also add that this has caused headaches and dizziness to more than two people in the household and 1 person being taken to hospital.
We are familiar with sage and have used it in the correct way.
Please be careful if you buy but I would strongly advise against this.
But, after taking into consideration what I read about the effects of smudge sticks and having a bit of spare money I finally decided to invest in a pack.
These white sage smudge sticks are one of the best things that I could ever have in my house! One stick lasts for about 1 month, or more, and once burned it creates a wonderful atmosphere and sets up the mood for meditation/ yoga/ sleep.
I am so so happy that I can add this new dimension into my life through this product.