Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 12, 2015
These pants were ok. Ordered both the Large and XLarge for my husband to try. There wasn't a huge difference in the waist between the two but the XL were enormous in the legs. Very strange the way the size shifted so much in the legs but not the waist. Didn't seem to be of the highest quality but would have served it's purpose for a reasonable price. Husband decided he'd prefer bibs so both got returned anyways.
on March 6, 2015
Fit great, and kept me warm on a very cold day (-25 F with windchill). I hadn't been skiing in a long time, so on my first day, I took a lot of tumbles, and didn't have any bruises or soreness - it is very effective padding. After taking all those tumbles, at the end of the day when I took them off, the pants I was wearing underneath had some dampness around the knees, so they must not be entirely waterproof. However, it was only a little bit of dampness, and it didn't make me feel cold or wet during use. For someone who doesn't fall as much as I did, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem at all.

One last minor problem - the velcro that holds the pockets closed didn't come attached very well. One partially ripped after a relatively minor fall. So I wouldn't put anything important in the pockets (although that probably should be common sense anyway).

Overall, great ski pants, I would recommend to anyone looking to get something that will do the trick for a decent price.
on January 9, 2014
I bought for a trip up to North Michigan and used for outside wear in -20F temps and for some skiing. For $30 they are well made and keep me warm even sitting on snow for 20 mins when wearing thermal long johns underneath ($10 from Walmart Fruit of the Loom). Size is ok, I bought XL for a 38 inch waist and they fitted around waist just but were comfortable. I guess any larger and you would need a belt especially when skiing. Waterproofing excellent, they never let in any snow or damp.
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 14, 2017
Its ironical; I was trekking in the mountains in China with this pant. I got it in the US thinking it would be a reliable "rain proof pant". At the first sign of rain, the water went right through the seams into the wool beneath. Thats when I looked at the maker name - "Made in China"!!! While its a lol moment, thats the moment I decided rain my rage on the product review. Never again!
on January 1, 2015
I have been snowboarding in Wyoming every weekend for two winter seasons in these pants and have had no issues. They are warm in subzero weather, waterproof, and windproof. I can't believe the prices that some people pay for snow pants. These are an incredible deal. One of my best purchases ever.
on February 16, 2015
Not knowing a thing about skiing I bought these pants for my husband and he was very happy and couldn't believe the price. His ski pants have always cost over $125.00 dollars and through he liked those pants he was still very happy with these. He looks great in them and they are very warm. He is 6' 190 pounds and the large fit him perfectly. If you want a baggy look you might want to get a XL.
on March 24, 2017
Great cheap snow pants, but you will probably need a belt. I am 6"2 240lbs bought the XL, and it fit quite well not too snug, but when i was going down the slopes I noticed that in my bends and sometimes my tumbles the button would come undone and my pants would start to fall. haha. well i put a belt on and this was alleviated. It is a minor flaw, but it may bug some more than it did me. They were plenty warm though. I never got cold unless they were falling off my bum.
on April 15, 2017
The snaps fell off after the 3rd use. I got them for my husband for christmas 2 months before he could wear them. When I complained about the product to the seller they said that they would not replace them due to my untimeliness. I will have to do some sewing work myself before next winter season for him to use them. Other than that they worked surprisingly well considering how thin they are,
on January 23, 2015
I am a 5'10" woman, 170 pounds, and these pants fit me perfectly (Mens XL size). I will wear them with thermal leggings underneath with no problem. They are lightweight, and lined with a very comfortable silky fabric. Very cozy. I just bought a pair for my husband as well. I will try to add to this review once I've tried these pants skiing. So far, satisfied with this purchase.
on January 17, 2017
Not bad, especially for the price. It was about 25-30 degrees when I was out with them, and I stayed dry. I had long-johns under them, and stayed upright the entire time, but still- they maintained warmth and dryness. Mine came with at least half a dozen white marks all over them, I couldn't tell if it was something like a bleach/chemical splash, or the outer layer had flaked away. Typically I'd return something like that, but was leaving for the ski trip in 2 days. Oh well, I wasn't there to win a fashion award anyway.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.