White Sierra Women's Sugar Pine Fleece Lined Coat (Honeysuckle, X-Large)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shell: 100% polyester Cape Codder woven; Lining: 100% polyester microtek fleece knit with emboss pattern
- Waterproof, breathable fabric to keep you warm and dry during cold weather activities.
- Lined with microtek fleece to keep you comfy and cozy on chilly winter days.
- The attached hood will keep you dry during sudden rain or snowstorms.
Customers also shopped for
Need a jacket for those early morning soccer games? The Sugar Pine Coat is just the jacket to throw on for around the town. The light fleece insulation will keep you warm without making you feel bulky while the below-the-hip cut gives you a little extra coverage.
Top Customer Reviews
Here's are some of the nice details she likes that aren't seen in the photos:
The hood has a little visor built in - keeps the hood from turning inward and keeps rain out of her face
The super-plush lining ends at the waist where it's replaced by silky lining - this keeps the jacket hanging nicely so it doesn't get bunched up around her bottom.
The cuffs have snap closures - sleeves fit snugly around gloves but don't have elastic, which can make the jacket difficult to take off.
The hand warmer pockets are fleece lined - so they actually can warm hands! The jacket also has other pockets, all with closures to keep things safe and dry.
Finally, she's nearly 6' tall, about 145#, with very long arms... This jacket in a size medium fit her nicely.