King White Silky Soft sheets 100% Viscose from Bamboo Sheet Set
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 percent Viscose from Bamboo sheets. 300TC and the softest fabric in the world, noticeably softer than cotton
- Extremely comfortable in all temperatures. Perfect for people with allergies & chemical sensitivity
- Bamboo is highly resistant to dust mites and grown without pesticides, Amazingly soft similar to cashmere of silk
- Machine wash in cold water only. Delicate cycle. No Bleach. Tumble Dry on low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron if needed
- King set includes flat sheet 110X102", fitted sheet 78X80" and fits up to 18" mattress, and 2 King pillowcases 20X40"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Wrap your self in the softness of the luxurious 100% Rayon from bamboo sheets. The softest fabric in the world on your bed to enjoy a perfect sleep. You won't be able to go back to cotton sheets once you try these sheets. Amazingly soft similar to cashmere or silk. 60% more absorbent than cotton. Machine wash in cold water.Delicate cycle with mild detergent. No Bleach. Tumble Dry on low heat. Remove immediately at end of cycle. Press with warm iron if needed. Do not Use Hot water.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The good: They are soft, I wouldn't go as far as silky. They don't hold on to odors & smells. They wash nicely with absolutely nothing other than water, I haven't tried woolite nither has my mom since there hasn't been a need quite yet.
The bad: Single sewing on all seams. Only 2 pillow cases, but not surprising at the price. The pillow cases are definitely not square. I'm honestly not sure if this was done on purpose or if it's really just off. Some people said they pill, but I haven't had the issue maybe from what their night clothes are made of and the two fabrics rubbing together?
I have seen bamboo sheets go for up in the 200 dollar range. I know the company who makes my egyptian cotton sheets makes bamboo one's as well. For the price it's okay, but I wouldn't repurchase it. I only got these for my mom because she was having a hard time finding sheets to match her new comforter set.