Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on March 15, 2017
Interesting as I had just recently toured Rosehall in Jamaica and I was curious to learn more of the history of the estate. The ghost stories surrounding the place weren't what I was interested in during the tour and this book went into a narrative that I found more
believable in many ways.
on March 21, 2017
Good read. Very quick. Easy to get into the plot. Definitely recommend if you will be visiting Rosehall.
on May 3, 2016
For such a small book, it took a long time to slug through it. Very predictable, even if you don't know the background story of Annie Palmer. It was bothersome that all the characters fall in love with somebody within two minutes of meeting them.Could have been so much better in terms of character development, descriptions and background details. From what I understand, a lot of the details are not historically accurate either.
on June 26, 2017
Just came off of a cruise and had visited the Rosehall, so I was really excited to run across this book. As I read it I could picture the area and relate to the book. Enjoyed the book.
on August 4, 2017
I liked the plot. The characters were solid. Wasn't the ending I was expecting however it was a good ending.
on December 1, 2013
This book is a must-read as it is indeed a part of the history of wonderful Jamaica. For anyone who has no idea about particular aspects of Jamaican culture, this book provides a good basis for understanding those little pieces of history behind how Jamaicans are today. It's a good read, even for a native :)
on March 29, 2015
The last time I read this book was 38 years ago. The book I read was a softcover book with the same illustration.
on November 30, 2012
I bought this book for my stepmom.. She requested I locate it and thru you it was easy. The book was used, arrived in EXCELLANT shape. We would not have know it used other than it was presented that way. Can not beat one cent for a book and $3.99 shipping. By the way she already knew the "story", but wanted a copy for herself. Thanks for the great service and providing a product that meet the description of it. We will use this service again !!
on February 14, 2016
Got this book because we were going to Jamaica and we were planning on visiting Rosehall. I actually couldn't put it down once I started and it was fun to visit the location where this book place.
on July 1, 2016
Visiting Rosehall in September. This book gave great insight into its history. Gave a great understanding of ghost tales that abound.