White Wizard Games Hero Realms Card Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.03 (17%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hero Realms is a fantasy themed expandable deckbuilding game from the creators of Star Realms
- Great gameplay for 2-4 players
- 144 beautifully illustrated cards including scorecards and starting decks for four players
- Full-color rules for two player games, and awesome multiplayer formats like Free-For-All, Hunter, and Hydra
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hero Realms is a fantasy-themed deck-building game that is an adaptation of the award-winning Star Realms game. The game includes basic rules for two-player games, along with rules for multiplayer formats such as Free-For-All, Hunter, and Hydra. Each player starts the game with a ten-card personal deck containing gold (for buying) and weapons (for combat). You start each turn with a new hand of five cards from your personal deck. When your deck runs out of cards, you shuffle your discard pile into your new deck. An 80-card Market deck is shared by all players, with five cards being revealed from that deck to create the Market Row. As you play, you use gold to buy champion cards and action cards from the Market. These champions and actions can generate large amounts of gold, combat, or other powerful effects. You use combat to attack your opponent and their champions. When you reduce your opponent's score (called health) to zero, you win! Multiple expansions are available for Hero Realms that allow players to start as a particular character (Cleric, Wizard, Fighter, etc.), fight cooperatively against a Boss, fight Boss decks against one another, or compete in a campaign mode that has you gain experience to work through different levels of missions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ultimately chose this card game for the following reasons:
1. While it has character cards that you can buy separately, even if you never buy them the game is already ready to play 2-4 players with no more purchasing needs.
2. It plays like Star Realms, another popular game but this fantasy/heroes theme is more appealing to my son.
3. It plays fast once you learn the rules 30 minutes or so.
4. The skills to win have a Luck of the draw component but also relies on good decision making. At eight my son prefers luck based games to even out the likelihood he can beat dad at games.
5. At $20 or so the cost is excellent for gambling on a purchase your kid might not like.
Overall, the game is a lot of fun for both my son and I. We bought the five character card packs (about $5 each) to add to the fun and change up the 10 card starting decks. I am not sure who likes the game more between us and that is a good thing! Buy this game with confidence!
While entertaining, it's not one I could play over and over. It often comes down to just buying the most powerful card in the market. There is luck with what cards come out to the market on your turn.
I do not have the hero packs yet which I've heard greatly improve the game.
If you've never played Star Realms, you can download the digital app for free on Steam. Give it a try, and if you like the game and want to own a physical copy, then buy this.
The artwork is well done. The card stock is a nice quality. The box is sturdy and protects the cards quite well.
I would recommend this game to others seeking an easy to learn card game with a quality that is well worth the price.