Whitmor 4-Section Laundry Sorter Chrome & White with Wheels
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy, no additional tools required assembly. Allen wrench and open end wrench provided in carton
- Heavy-duty, rust-resistant, chrome-plated steel frame
- Includes 4 removable 100% cotton bags with metal handles
- Commercial grade swivel wheels, 2 locking for secure, stationary use
- Sort lights, darks, colors, and delicates/dry clean in one efficient location. Streamline the laundry process by sorting dirty clothes as you go
- Dimensions: 20" x 36" x 33"
- Service & Guarantee: Whitmor stands by our products. If you have any problems, contact us for help
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Helping Organize the World Since 1946
For over 70 years, Whitmor has been “bringing organization home” to consumers around the world. As a 4th-generation family-owned business, we continue to create opportunities out of challenges in order to maintain our status as the industry leader within our product categories. As a private company, Whitmor is driven to exceed the expectations of the customers. From garment racks to shoe racks, storage baskets to shelving and freestanding closets to laundry centers, Whitmor takes great pride in helping consumers bring organization home through value, quality and innovation, all achieved with the highest of ethical standards.
Shelves & Racks
Maximize your closet space with tiered and stackable shelving, freestanding closets, clothes racks and more closet organizers from Whitmor.
Discover Whitmor’s wide variety of convenient and stylish shoe storage products, including 50-pair shoe organizers, over-the-door shoe racks and more.
Laundry & Garment Care
Keep your clothes clean and organized with Whitmor laundry and garment care products. Browse our selection of laundry centers, garment racks and more.
Make laundry day easier with this 6097-3529-BB, 4-Section Sorter, from Whitmor. Conveniently wheel the large-capacity cart back and forth as needed and use the 4 sections for sorting your clothes by load. Each bag features a chrome handle for easy portability making your laundry sorting a breeze. The durable chromed steel frame supports large loads of laundry and heavy duty wheels are included for mobility. This easy to assemble laundry sorter organizes any laundry room, utility room or closet making it the perfect choice to meet your individual needs. Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%. Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST. Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language. Whitmor customer service Department, 1-888-944-8667
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EPAuto Direct||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com||DecoBros Direct|
|Item Dimensions||20 x 33 x 36 in||18.1 x 30.5 x 33 in||17.5 x 32.5 x 33 in||15.88 x 37.38 x 34.62 in||32.25 x 15 x 33.25 in||18 x 30.75 x 33 in|
|Material Type||Iron, Plastic, Fabric||—||Metal||Metal||Polyester/Steel||Chrome|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I was able to put this together in a reasonable amount of time without my husband. As stated in the instructions it took less than 30 minutes.
- All the parts were packaged well and easy to identify.
- It seems to be made of decent materials.
- The instructions were straight forward. There is a 800# for assistance business hours Monday- Friday. Of course, the first bag I put together was the one that will not stay on the horizontal bar. So I thought something was wrong. I wasted time looking for another way to hook it up.
- The bags are a decent size. One bag holds "at least" 2 bath towels, 1 hand towel and 7 wash cloths. I could get 2 more bath towels in it.
- One of the laundry bags will not stay on the horizontal bar. You can see this in the video clearly. My husband will probably do something to make it work. I haven't tried anything yet.
- Because of the issue I am having with the bag I should paid less than $25 :-).
I do really like this even though I have not used if on a laundry day. But, I cannot over look the issue with the bag that won't stay up for the purpose of the review. I am going to give this a 3 for now. I may change the rating later.
The bags come off and are washable. The bent bars they hang on slide back and forth on the cart frame if you need them to. But they also have a rubber coating on the tips to keep them from rubbing the cross bars. The bags are roomy and easily hold a couple of loads of laundry in each one, depending on what type of clothing you are putting in them.
It is large...a few inches too long for the place I want to put it, but I can easily roll it out of the way or even from room to room. Using this to sort my laundry is much better than having to dig into one hamper for a load.
I highly recommend this and do not see needing to replace it for a long time...if ever.
To make it sturdy and straight, loosely attach all bars together and don't fully tighten all bolts until all metal braces are together.
If you decide to buy the Whitmor Commercial Hamper with this, the white bags from this do not match the commercial hamper. If you're really picky, it will bother you, like it does me. Considering they're the same brand, you would assume they would look almost exactly the same.
Other points to consider, only two wheels lock, so it still moves as it's somewhat light. The metal bag hooks come off the rack kind of easy. It would be somewhat better if there was an option to lock them to the rack. Then if you decide to take the individual bags to the washer, the metal bag arms slide all over, they didn't fall out, but considering they easily move, watch out to not dent or scratch your washer.
All in all, good buy on it's own.
The only thing I would suggest is a shelf or something under the bags. It would help stabilize the wobbliness of the cart which happens sometimes as well as keep the bags from dragging. It would also serve to deflect heat out to the room when the sorter has to sit over an air vent.