Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on October 5, 2015
This garment bag rack is better than adequate; it's well made and strong, very good for hanging clothes and garment bags. The only reason I don't give it five stars is the skimpy instructions for assembly -- just one wrinkled and torn sheet of paper. "Tools needed," it says, followed by only one little picture of a screw driver -- size and type, Phillips or regular, left open. That's wrong. If you try to assemble it without an adjustable wrench you won't get very far. I think some manufacturers deliberately minimize their instructions because they're afraid of making it look difficult and scaring customers away. I must say, though, that even with poor instructions assembly was not difficult. The pieces are well engineered and go together easily.
on September 3, 2016
Sturdy, large, and functional. This is built to last and is flexible in that the bar extends on each end of the rack. The functionality of the wheels is to be commended. They run smoothly and have guards that prevent them from scratching the walls (if you happen to be lousy at steering). This held lots of heavy clothes while we were going through remodeling and will serve as a coat rack for parties..
on November 30, 2015
This garment rack is awful. Once it is loaded up with clothing, don't try to move it even though it is on wheels; it will collapse and make a mess of everything. It is poorly constructed and certainly not commercial quality.
on November 2, 2015
works wonderfully
on March 23, 2015
This thing was not full by any means, nor did I exceed the weight limit and the thing collapsed after only a couple if weeks! The casters were not very well structured either and it was very hard to maneuver. What a waste of money!!
on March 22, 2016
great sturdy rack, not too heavy, rolls perfectly and is very easy to assemble and disassemble. Great buy
on February 3, 2011
I really like this Garment Rack. I purchased 2 of them. I purchased 1 about 10 years ago to put in my attic. This rack is so sturdy that I had heavy coats on top and a heavy storage box on the bottom frame. The rack held up without a problem. I will be moving out of my current residence. I decided to purchase another one of these garment racks and rent a storage space. This rack is easy to assemble. I assembled the rack at home. This rack is convenient. I was able to fold up both racks and bring them with me to put in my storage unit. The wheels on the rack are very useful. I now have 2 of these racks in my storage unit. My dry cleaned dress clothes are hanging cleanly and neatly. I do not have to worry about ruining them. I also purchased the Jumbo Frameless Dress bag and a few clear gown bags from Amazon. One would think this garment rack is not sturdy because it folds. This is not true if the garment rack is properly assembled. From someone like me who loves nice clothes and takes very good care of them...I recommend this very useful, sturdy garment rack on wheels. It can even be used for guests to hang up their clothing. The bottom shelf can be used for their footwear if necessary. Then it can be easily folded and stored away after use. This rack is well worth the price. I hope this helps all who may be interested purchasing this folding garment rack. I am really happy with it and I know you will be too.
Ms. Lee
New York
on August 7, 2017
was looking for the one piece pole on top ,picture shows it as one piece....after receiving them, found that they were 2 piece...
on October 6, 2012
I find this rack difficult to collapse and end up leaving it open far more than I would like. Pushing in the buttons on the side is anything but easy and even then it's not a simple matter to close it up. If you don't mind that it's a sturdy rack. Had I to do it over I would have sacrificed sturdiness for something more collapsible.
on August 1, 2016
Sturdy, well-made, easy to assemble. I bought one several years ago (which I still use!) and when it came time to buy another, didn't hesitate to get another one.