Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whitmor Adjustable 3 Tier Shelving
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied storage shelving unit
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 2 hours
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Products requiring additional work may result in an updated estimate from provider
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy, no tools required assembly provides storage for kitchens, attics, basements & garages
- Durable steel construction with leveling feet & grid wire shelves that adjust in 1" increments.
- Whitmor supreme shelf holds up to 200 pounds per shelf (evenly distributed)
- Storage for your garage, basement, office, dorm & more
- Whitmor's Supreme 3-Tier Black Storage Shelves have a 10 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 13.11"L x 23.15"W x 29.90"H
- SERVICE AND GUARANTEE: Whitmor stands by our products. If you have any problems, contact us for help
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Whitmor 6070-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving, Black
Create visible, accessible storage space instantly with Whitmor 6070-3436 Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving, Black. This sturdy shelving unit is made of heavy-duty black epoxy coated steel, so it's strong enough to hold heavy loads. Each shelf can accommodate up to 200 lbs. The stylish black shelving unit is a great addition to just about any room in your home. Set it up in the garage, the kitchen, a child's room, the basement or a workshop.
13.11 inch L x 23.15 inch W x 30 inch H
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor by calling at the toll-free number or via email.
- Heavy-duty black epoxy coated finish
- Ten year warranty
- Evenly distributed 200 pound capacity per shelf
- Adjustable shelves
- Leveling feet
- 13.11"L x 23.15"W x 30"H
Conveniently adjust the shelves in 1 inch increments to create extra space for taller items.
Evenly distribute 200 pound capacity per shelf
Load up these shelves with all the items you please. Each shelf can hold up to 200 lbs of evenly distributed weight.
Do you have unleveled floors? No worries. This unit comes equipped with leveling feet to add stability on any floor surface.
Expand the shelf space in your kitchen, laundry room, basement, bathroom, office or anywhere you need extra storage throughout the house with Whitmor’s black Supreme Small 3-Tier Shelving Unit. This durable shelf unit is constructed of heavy duty black epoxy steel featuring shelves that each has a 200 lb. capacity. The adjustable leveling feet add stability on any floor surface. Set up is easy with no tools required. Whitmor’s Supreme shelves carry a 10 year limited warranty. Measures 13.11-inches L x 23.15-inches W x 29.90-inches H.
Compare to similar items
This item Whitmor Adjustable 3 Tier Shelving
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||23.15 x 13.11 x 29.9 in||36 x 14 x 54 in||14 x 24 x 30 in||23 x 13 x 30.5 in||7.5 x 17.5 x 18.5 in||32.75 x 14 x 24 in|
|Material Type||Metal||Metal||Information Not Available||Steel||Steel||Metal|
Top customer reviews
Assembly was easy but if this is your first time putting one together please take note. There are 'rings' on the legs so be sure to count the rings as you're attaching the shelves so they are even on all four legs. While adding shelves, keep checking to be sure no corner of any previous shelf has moved to make it uneven. Until you have it all together and all corner slots are in tight, they have a tendency to move.
It is much easier to put together with two people but it is possible to assemble with only one.
Feet are adjustable and once assembled this shelf is sturdy and worth the money.
Now that closet houses all overstock of paper products and bathroom products and I still have room on one end to put the vacuum. If you're looking for a sturdy shelf, this is the one you want. Well constructed and worth the $.
Overall I'm happy with this shelf and my purchase, HOWEVER potential buyers should note that an essentially identical set of shelves is available at both major DIY chains (HD and Lowe's), at literally half the price (Amazon will probably delete the figures, but they were $20 at HD and Lowe's vs $40 at Amazon). I also bought the similar unit from HD, which has literally exactly the same design (there are only very minute differences), is rated/described as "commercial" (however that is defined) and is rated slightly higher on weight capacity (250 vs 200 lbs per shelf). I found the HD unit to be just slightly easier to assemble, and in my opinion they are equally sturdy and stable. Had I known these were available at HD/Lowe's at half the price, I would have just purchased them there as I have found them identical in terms of functionality.