Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.25 shipping
Whitmor Magazine Organizers, Set of 5, Multicolor
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Plastic, metal
- Store magazines, books, binders, folders, mail and more
- Brightens up any dorm room, classroom, office or home
- Organize specific types of documents or school work by color
- Metal labelling plate and finger tab for easy identification and quick access
- Ready to use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Catalog Your Interests
Store magazines, books, catalogs, mail and other literature lying around the home, office, or classroom with Whitmor’s Magazine Organizers. Equipped with labeling tag and easy-pull finger tab. Set of 5 includes one each colorway: Aqua, Pink, Green, Orange, and Blue.
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Whitmor Magazine Organizers, Set of 5, Multicolor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||12.4 inches x 9.84 inches x 3.94 inches||11.63 inches x 9.63 inches x 3 inches||15 inches x 1 inches x 10.25 inches||11.5 inches x 9.5 inches x 4.13 inches|
|Item Package Weight||1 pounds||0.3 pounds||1.7 pounds||0.4 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
As for these organizers being flimsy and falling down, yes, they are light weight, and you could knock them down if you are clumsy, or a strong wind could blow them over. You shouldn't use them to hold your magazine while you are on the deck of an aircraft carrier, guiding in fighter jets. (If I were you commanding officer, I would have a discreet word with you about reading magazines on the flight deck.)
I am attaching a picture of how they look in my home. Oh, look--there's one standing up by itself!
Fold them, fill them, and shove them into the book case. They'll be great.
I like the color- fun, bright, and it makes it easy to "color code" my kids for fast/easy organization!
I would not recommend allowing young children to handle them.
I actually find them to be just what I thought they would be.
I like them a lot.
After reading all the many negative reviews, I almost didn't order them, but I thought...something is wrong here. Common sense (and experience) told me that Amazon would not continue to sell a product that is as faulty as this one is reported to be.
I think many customers are making "mistakes" in the assembly of these items.
Instructions are printed on the inside of the card board package header.
However, the print is so faint and so tiny, I could not read it. With some practice I learned a quick and easy way to assemble the lids, boxes and holders.
THE BOXES AND LIDS..
1) Crease every single fold line on the both the boxes and the lids.
Fold them backward, then forward, pressing the fold with your hands, each way.
2) For the bottom of the box, fold the "slot" portion inward a bit, then raise both
a side panel and the front panel...
3) Slide the "wide tab" portion of the front panel into the "slot" portion of the
side panel, firmly. IMPORTANT!...PUSH UNTIL IT CLICKS. ( Do all 4 corners )
3) Now "super pinch" each of the 4 corners to square up the box.
For the lids...
1) Make sure to raise the "half moon" tab a bit with your finger before starting.
This makes it more flexible. Be careful..tab is easy to tear out if over lifted.
2) Place the lid flat on the table in front of you..
3) Fold the front panel up...you will be looking at a small square hole.
4) Fold the side panel up and make the "half moon" tab "catch" on (or slide over)
the edge of the square hole that is closest to the corner..Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Easy to put together and works perfectly for what I wanted. I have two of these mounted with 3M Strips on the inside of my pantry door for storage and the other 3 are being used... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Nicole Badgero
While, I love the colors, these are very flimsy and fall over very easily. I will try to make the best of them by wedging them in a tight spot to keep them in place.Published 4 days ago by A Customer
Very sturdy and pretty easy to assemble. These a great for holding my daughters class workbooks and keeping her desk organized!Published 15 days ago by Jessica