Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.08 shipping
Whitmor Over The Door Towel Rack, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easy assembly. You will meed a Phillips screwdriver and possibly pliers
- Whitmor's Over the door towel rack has a durable steel construction
- This OTD towel rack has bars swing for easy access
- Mounting bracket will not damage door surfaces. Optional hardware included for wall or door mounting
- Create extra storage space with this OTD towel rack that holds bath towels, hand towels or clothing
- DIMENSIONS: 3.88"L x 17.25"W x 26.0"H
- SERVICE AND GUARANTEE: Whitmor stands by our products. If you have any problems, contact us for help
- MORE STORAGE OPTIONS: To view more of our storage products visit our brand page amazon.com/whitmor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
3. 88" x 17. 25" x 22. 5", white, over the door, 4 Tier, towel rack, fits securely over standard interior doors, holds 4 towels, perfect for the bath, bedroom or closet.
From the Manufacturer
Over The Door Towel Rack is easy to assemble and is made from durable steel and coated with white epoxy. The swing bars make for easy access when removing or adding towels. Unit comes with brackets for wall or door mounting. Great to mount on back of door in small bathrooms that lack wall space.
Compare to similar items
This item Whitmor Over The Door Towel Rack, White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||Satin Nickel||Stainless Steel||Silver||Pearl Nickel||N/a|
Top customer reviews
So if you are looking for something like this with the above considerations in mind then I would recommend. More than one large or 2 smaller towels not so much.
The biggest flaw, in my opinion, is that the four towel bars are way too close together. Any towels you hang will overlap, hindering drying. Since I really only needed this product for one bath towel, and maybe one hand towel, it does the job well enough for me to be satisfied.
Besides that though, it definitely did what it was advertised to do. It hangs nicely on the door, and the hanging part is slim enough that the door still closes properly. It has been very handy to have, and increases hanging space so much in our cramped bathroom.
It came with mounting hardware, but I just use the included over-the-door hooks. They fit over my standard door perfectly and don't slide around.
This rack is fine for the price. I wouldn't buy it for a very formal bathroom, or one that gets a lot of guest foot-traffic though.