Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whitmor Rolling 3 Shelf Cart, Chrome
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CAPACITY: 13.25"X22.50"X33.0", Durable steel cart holds up to 250 lbs.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: No tools are required to assemble this chrome shelf by Whitmor
- ADJUSTABLE: All-purpose shelving adjust in one-inch increments and hold up to 250 lbs.
- PORTABLE: Wheels allow the cart to be moved around kitchen or laundry room and locked for stability
- Whitmor’s supreme cart offers extra shelving, such as for kitchens or laundry rooms
- WARRANTY: 10 year limited warranty product guarantee on Whitmor’s 3-shelf steel rolling cart
- SERVICE AND GUARANTEE:Whitmor stands by shopping carts.If you have any problems,contact us for help.
- MORE STORAGE OPTIONS:To view more of our storage products visit our brand page at amazon.com/whitmor
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
Whitmor 6056-344-N Supreme Cart, Chrome
Keep your items organized and on hand with Whitmor 6056-344-N Supreme Cart, Chrome. Its three tiers offer ample space to store your household essentials. The 3-tier rolling cart shelves can be adjusted in one-inch increments to store different size accessories. The wheels allow for easy mobility of the cart around your home. This chrome-finished steel cart can hold up to 250 pounds of overall weight, making it the ideal mobile organizer for your heavy-duty items. Made from durable chrome steel, this portable storage cart even comes with a 10 year warranty.
13.25 inch L x 22.5 inch W x 33 inch H
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor's commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor's customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor by calling at the toll-free number or via email.
- Easy assembly
- Durable chromed steel with 250 pound shelf capacity
- Shelves adjust in one inch increments
- 13.25" L x 22.5" W x 33" H
- Perfect for the office, laundry room or anywhere in the home
Two Locking Wheels
With two locking wheels the cart stays securely in place preventing unwanted movement.
Heavy-duty, chrome finish
Holding up to 250 lbs. this Whitmor Supreme 3-Tier Chrome Cart is perfect for use in the office, laundry room, bathroom, kitchen, closets or anywhere you need portable storage. Includes 3 shelves with raised sides to prevent items from rolling off.
The 3-tier rolling cart shelves can be adjusted in one-inch increments to store different size accessories.
This sturdy rolling cart is a handy helper almost anywhere in your house. Use it in your kitchen for serving meals or for storing your mixer, bread machine and pots and pans. It holds computer equipment in the office, towels in the bathroom or tools in the garage. Made of heavy-duty chrome-plated steel, this cart can hold up to 250 lbs. It's very stable and built to last, and it has 3 shelves with raised sides to prevent items from rolling off. Includes rolling casters. Imported. 33-1/2Hx22-1/2Wx13-1/4D".
By WhitmorSee all Product description
Top Customer Reviews
Then i re-engineered the design to be much more useful for my purpose.
I set four of the rods aside, put the three shelves very close together (for storing the likes of pyrex 13x9x2 baking pan), i installed the bottom rods in the unit upside down and bought some ¼-20 eye bolts and put them in the now TOP of each corner.
Then i found some studs in the wall, screwed in some lag type eye-bolts and used some nice heavy stainless chain to each of the four corners to each of the four eye-bolts in the wall using some cut-out links from the same chain (vs s-hooks; looks much cleaner).
so now rather than spending $90 for a purpose-built pot rack that is nearly identical, mine cost $30 and i have THREE levels. I will upload a picture or two to showcase the solution.
update: i did in-fact upload and NOTE very detailed photos for anybody wishing to copy me. I will be making a second copy of the pot rack for my mother soon. Also, since i ended up with four spare rods, i found the perfect use for them. legs for my son's built-in bed. drilling holes into the edge of some 5/4th decking board and it made a perfect support beam.
UPDATE: 21 may 15
I recently had to relocate my pot rack when i bought a new fridge. I re-oriented it wide vs narrow and wow it's a big improvement I actually ca to 'take off a star' because so many people mentioned distain about the top shelf not being flat and a microwave won't work on the microwave rack but this rack it NOT SOLD AS A MICROWAVE RACK and there is no claim to the contrary other than the photos indicating that the shelving is 'upside down' of a normal stationary rack.. the five stars remain. Best pot-rack EVER.
If i could find the wheels i never used and confirmed they suck as bad as other reviewers mentioned i'd take off a star but i can't find them so i can't comment accurately about them. I just added a new photo with the rack in it's new home; take note of the way i put on the frypans; with the larger in the middle; it works WAY better that way than all the same way small-to-large.
This thing is amazingly well designed and I recommend it to anyone with a tight budget and a need for storage. The only reason it took me more than a few minutes to put it together was I had a hard time deciding how I wanted to arrange the shelves but even that was easy. I just put the plastic shelf holders on, slid them until they clicked into the line, counted lines to add the holders to the other shelves, then lightly slid the shelf into place without pressing down. I could put things on the shelves below and then just re-position the shelf holders if I wanted the one above higher or lower. I decided to leave a little floor space underneath, then have a tall bottom shelf for appliances, then two smaller shelves, then the biggest space at the top to hang pots and put lids on the shelf underneath them. It is now loaded with heavy things and it is sturdy and still easy to roll around. Love it.