Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.30 shipping
+ $9.92 shipping
Whitmor Stackable Closet Shelves, Chrome
|Price:||$21.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DIMENSIONS: 12"x30"x16.6"
- EASY NO TOOL ASSEMBLY: Whitmor's Closet Shelves are easy to put together with no tools required
- CONSTRUCTION: Whitmor's 2 tier storage organizer shelf is made of durable chromed metal
- ADJUSTABLE: Whitmor's 2 Tier Stable Closet Shelves fits great in the closet under hanging clothes
- STACKING: Multiple racks can be stacked for more storage
- FREESTANDING STORAGE:Whitmor’s Chrome Storage Organizer is great for shoes in cramped closets
- SERVICE AND GUARANTEE:Whitmor stands by shopping carts.If you have any problems,contact us for help.
- MORE STORAGE OPTIONS:To view more of our storage products visit our brand page at amazon.com/whitmor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Whitmor Customer Service
Questions, Comments, Issues, Concerns?
Whether you have pre-purchase questions, need some help with assembly, received a damaged product, or just want to offer feedback, give us a call or send us an email. We would love to hear from you!
Convenient, Compact Storage Shelves
sleek and multifunctional for any room
Whitmor’s Chrome Closet Shelf is an easy choice for added storage. It’s sleek, compact design works in both traditional and contemporary settings. So, whether you’re considering it for an exposed entryway or tucked beneath hanging clothes in a closet, this unit can dually serve your aesthetic and functional needs.
- Sleek, Compact Design
- All-Metal Chromed Construction
- Multiple Units Stack
- Easy, No Tool Assembly
12" x 30" x 16. 63", chrome, stackable closet shelf, for shoes, sweaters or accessories, easy no tool assembly.
BySee all Product description
Compare to similar items
This item Whitmor Stackable Closet Shelves, Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Songmics Direct||Songmics Direct||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.01 x 30 x 16.61 in||12.2 x 26.5 x 19.09 in||12.75 x 27 x 19.25 in||11.5 x 36.12 x 20.9 in||11.5 x 36.12 x 13 in||11.62 x 26.18 x 15.37 in|
Top Customer Reviews
(1) Many of my items are small. The distance between the bars is 1.5", which makes it very easy for small things to fall through.
(2) Some of my items are relatively heavy, and the bars are fairly weak. For example, a bottle of lotion in the middle of one of the shelves causes the shelf to sag noticeably. The bars still hold the weight, but the sagging can cause other items on the shelf to tip over.
There is one significant advantage this shelf has over others: most shelf systems, including this one, are about 12" deep. The shelf in my closet is only 11" deep. The positioning of the feet of this shelf allows it to sit on my shelf without any problem. Many other shelving systems listed here have the feet at the four corners. If you try to perch them on a narrow shelf, they will fall off.
All in all, this was the best shelf I could find for my needs, even if it's not perfect. It would definitely work for larger, lightweight items like shoes or clothes, and it is one of the best options for people looking to put it on top of a relatively narrow shelf.
If you are a woman who wants a beautiful way to store her shoes, I suggest the Seville Classics 3-Tier Iron Shoe Utility Rack, which gives you a metal mesh under the shoe rather than bars with large gaps.
I'm using this rack for jeans and sweatshirts, and for that purpose it's quite nice. Assembly is literally snap together and you are done, and despite that fact it feels quite stable. It fits about 2 pairs of my jeans stacked on top of each other before you have to go up to another shelf, or a new stack on the same shelf. This is much less of a nuisance to work with than my former method of just stacking every pair of jeans I own into one perilous tower, now its easy to access the pair I want without disrupting the giant stack.
I think I could also happily use this for a stack of towels. I wouldn't use it for anything sort of flimsy, I could see some of my stretchy women's shirts sagging through the bars, if I attempted to use it for that.
About 30" wide, 12" depth. They are easy to put together but a little clunky as in how they fit but I can't complain. They are easier to put together than take apart which sometimes takes some tugging. I have 4 sets stacked for my shoes. For tall boots, leave out the top rack and use the lower shelf. I have about 4-5 pairs on each shelf. The height between the shelves seems to be about 7.5". I line the shelves with cardboard if use them for heels otherwise the heels will slip through the gaps.
PRICE: I remember buying the same racks from Hold Everything (a store that shut down) for almost double the price they are selling for on Amazon.
PACKAGING: The shelves come in plastic bags and the outer packaging is cardboard (very easy to open). They shelves are held together with plastic ties to avoid clanging around inside the box.
CAUTION: Some of the edges are sharp. They are solid, you don't want to drop these on your feet. Be careful