Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Whitmor Storage Cubes Set of 6 Black Wire" and save 13% off the $29.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whitmor Storage Cubes Set of 6 Black Wire
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Whitmor’s black 6 storage cubes have an easy assembly and are a great organizer. NOTICE: A rubber mallet (not included) may be needed to tap connectors into place
- Cubes made from rust resistant steel wire painted black with heavy duty plastic connectors
- Each set contains 23 interlocking black wire grid panels & 24 connectors. This allows you to chose from multiple stacking options
- Interlocking cubes giving you multiple stacking options, it can be made into any shape you like, as a single unit or any other shapes you can imagine
- Utilize these Wire Storage Units at home to organize your items and save your space. Great for office, dorm or children's room.
- Each cube measures: 14.25" x 14.5" x 14.5"
- Service & Guarantee: Whitmor stands by our products. If you have any problems, contact us for help
- More Storage Options: To view more of our storage products visit our brand page at amazon.com/whitmor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Whitmor's Wire Storage Cubes, allow you to create your own storage solutions. These cubes let you to store your things in an organized way. These handy wire storage cubes are interlocking to provide multiple stacking options. You can use these wire storage boxes in a dorm, kid's room, garage, or utility room. These wire storage cubes are made from steel and feature high-quality plastic connectors for added durability. Each cube measures: 14.25" x 14.5" x 14.5". Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%. Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST. Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language. Whitmor customer service Department, 1-888-944-8667
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||UNICOO||LANGRIA||Tespo Store|
|Material Type||, ,||—||, ,||Steel||Wire||Metal|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only 2 complaints:
- Some of the grates came pretty bent, and while they are pliable enough to somewhat bend back into shape with some force, they'll never be completely flat, so we can't use them for some of the stuff mentioned above.
- The little connector things are absolutely useless. They fall off, don't go on correctly, snap into pieces, and make any structure all wobbly. You'd be better off buying Zipties like we did. With the zipties the grates are PERFECT though!
A heads up though to anyone using them: These grates do have different sides and it does matter which you use sometimes. One side is flat and the inside grid indents a bit. On the other side, it sticks out from the frame of the grate. If you don't notice and build something with them randomly facing either way, sometimes the zipties will go a little wonky and not make your structure symmetrical. Personally I think it usually looks best to have the side that sticks out facing inward. Just a note!
Apparently, Whitmor is NOT the manufacturer of all the other cube storage sets I purchased previously. These are a CHEAP imitation of the ones I already own.
I quickly found that these are constructed with thinner wire. They are too small to be interchangeable with the ones I already have.