Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Whitmor Supreme 5 Tier Shelving with Adjustable Sh..." and save 22% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Whitmor Supreme 5 Tier Shelving with Adjustable Shelves and Leveling Feet - Chrome
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 90% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "whitmor shelving"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Provides storage and organization for kitchens, attics, basements and garages
- Durable chromed steel construction with grid wire shelves that adjust in 1 inch increments
- Leveling feet allows the shelving unit to be placed on uneven surfaces
- Assembled Dimensions: 14 x 36 x 72 inches
- Easy assembly, no tools required
- Each shelf can accommodate up to 350 pounds
- NSF certified for dry storage and heated environments for industrial or residential use
- Whitmor's Service Guarantee - we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Whitmor 6060-267 Supreme 5-Tier Shelves, Chrome
The Whitmor 6060-267 Supreme 5-Tier Shelves, Chrome is the perfect storage solution for any room in your home, office, or business. Each shelf can accommodate up to 350 lbs. when weight is evenly distributed. Adjustable shelves allow you to change the configuration as your storage needs evolve. The no-tool assembly allows you to construct this unit within minutes. Additionally, the Whitmor 6060-267 Supreme 5-Tier Shelves is NSF certified to use in dry storage and heated environments.
14 inch L x 36 inch W x 72 inch H
Whitmor is a leading supplier of storage, organization, garment care and laundry accessory products. Established in 1946, Whitmor is a fourth generation family owned and operated business based in Southaven, Mississippi. It is Whitmor''s commitment to provide its customers with value, innovation, outstanding customer service, high ethical standards and quality products that enable users to simplify and enhance their quality of life. Whitmor''s customer service team welcomes the opportunity to speak directly with any purchaser who requires assistance with a product or who simply has any question pertaining to a Whitmor product. You may contact Whitmor by calling at the toll-free number or via email.
- Easy no tool assembly
- Heavy-duty, chrome finish
- 350 lb. shelf capacity when weight is evenly distributed
- Adjustable shelves
- Leveling feet
- 10 year limited warranty
- NSF Approved for dry storage and heated environments
- 14” L x 36” W x 72” H
The shelves are adjustable in 1 inch increments making it easy to store various size objects.
Whitmor 6060-267 Supreme 5-Tier Shelves, Chrome is NSF certified for dry storage and heated environments. Leveling feet allows the shelving unit to be placed on uneven surfaces.
Heavy-duty chrome finish
Heavy-duty chrome finish and steel frame make this unit the perfect blend of style and functionality.
10 year warranty
A 10 year warranty reflects the quality and durability of this item.
The Whitmor Supreme 5-Tier Shelving System allows you to organize items your garage, kitchen, closet or basement. In the kitchen, store your pots and pans. In the garage, you can organize your household items, power tools, pantry items and more. In the closet, you can organize your linens on these versatile shelves. In the living room, it can be used as an entertainment system. The sturdy 350 lb. shelf capacity means you can load it with just about anything you want. These versatile shelves can be positioned in one inch increments for ultimate customization according to the objects that you need to store. The adjustable leveling feet have rubber protectors to protect your floors from scratches and damage. The heavy-duty shelving will allow you to easily hang, stack or organize your items to avoid clutter. Say goodbye to disorganized spaces. Use this Whitmor Supreme 5-Tier Shelving System in your garage, kitchen, closet or basement. Cleaning is easy with a damp cloth. The no tools required assembly allows you to set it up right out of the box. Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%. Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST. Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language. You may contact Whitmor toll-free at 1-888-944-8667 or via email at email@example.com.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Unit - Chrome
Seville Classics 5-Tier Steel Wire Shelving /w Wheels, 14" D x 30" W x 60" H
AmazonBasics 5-Shelf Shelving Unit on 4'' Casters, Black
Whitmor Supreme 5 Tier Adjustable Shelving - 500 Pound Weight Capacity Per Shelf - Leveling Feet
Whitmor Supreme 4 Tier Shelving with Adjustable Shelves and Leveling Feet - Chrome
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||36 x 14 x 72 in||72 x 14 x 36 in||14 x 30 x 60 in||14 x 30 x 64.75 in||48 x 18 x 74 in||36 x 14 x 54 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In terms of quality, this is QUALITY. Durable and strong. Great size and fit my spot in my laundry room perfectly. Our guest bedroom closet was filled with a bunch of kitchen stuff as I don't have much storage in our condo or kitchen, so I needed to figure out a solution for all those things since that closet will be turned into the baby closet. Leave it to Amazon to once again come to my rescue when in a dilemma!
If you are contemplating buying this for fear it won't fit the bill for your storage needs, it will fit the bill. Holds a lot of stuff and you won't have any worry of it not being strong enough to hold up.
Shipped on time and packaged really well. Would absolutely order again if need be.
I just wanted to include this review if you're like me and don't always comprehend assembly instructions the first time you read them. Some of my tips:
1. The "threaded connectors" connect the top pole to the lower pole. My threaded connectors didn't have a groove in the middle (according to the drawing and instructions they were supposed to), so I had to estimate when they were screwed halfway into each pole. Make sure they aren't wobbly when you've screwed the poles together -- this means one pole has too much of the connector in it.
2. Don't screw the feet in too tightly when you first put them in, so that you won't have trouble loosening them later when you're leveling the unit.
3. Even though the sleeves look incredibly flimsy, they work. Don't waste time staring at them, wondering how the heck they're going to support 350 pounds.
4. The lip around the edge of the shelves should point downward. Although I thought this was the case from the picture on the website, the drawing in Step 3 is a little confusing.
5. If you're putting together the shelves by yourself, lay the four poles on the ground. Slide the shelf onto the poles, and then put the box in between the bottom and top poles to support the top poles as you slide the shelf toward the feet.
Hope this helps!
In conclusion, these rugged shelves are a bargain and easy to assemble. My only surprise was that Whitmor did not include some type of wall anchor system. Unusual for a shelving unit this high, but I have units higher than these in my garage (although plastic) and never had one tip over. Whitmor offers a 10-year warranty on this product.
Warning! The box is heavy.
The delivery man left it on the walkway leading to our house. He didn't even try to lean it up against the house.
Once we got it in I opened the box. Made sure all the parts were there then carried everything piece mail up to the attic about 4 trips.
I would suggest getting a marker and measuring tape. Make sure before you attach the black caps to the poles you measure the distance and mark it. Or easier still , the 4 poles have rings on them but there are double rings every so many inches. Used these as a guide and snaped the caps just about and slide the cape down till it snapes.
Anyway you will get the hang of it.
All our vacation items for us and our dog plus items from our two cats which fortunately died a while ago.
Plus lots of smaller items that are in full view so they won't get lost anymore.
Since I wrote this review I've bought another and put that together in less than an hour.
I love, love, love them. I can finally get some order in my attic.
What a relief.