- Series: Whitney Biennial
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: The Whitney Museum of American Art (March 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300136897
- ISBN-13: 978-0300136890
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,503,452 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Whitney Biennial 2008 Paperback – March 28, 2008
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Henriette Huldisch is assistant curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art. Shamim M. Momin is an associate curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art and branch director and curator of the Whitney Museum at Altria. Rebecca Solnit is a writer, historian, and activist.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|