BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(3 star). See all 198 reviews
on January 7, 2017
Nothing to do with shipment - just wasn't a great fan of the dvd.
on November 22, 2015
Not what I expected. Was hoping for clips from concerts & hardly any. Would not recommend. There has to be many that are better than this one! Very disappointed! Wasted money.
on November 5, 2000
This DVD is a celebration of Whitney Houston sucess. I must say I like her a lot, though I'm not fanatic for her. The videos are well chosen, especially those form "Bodyguard". Surely, some of her videos are missing in this release --Shoop, Shoop song, It's not right (dance version) etc. The special area is very interesting, showing live performances of Whitney and exclusive interviews. I enjoyed the photo section for the greatest hits CD cover, the interview with Clive Davis and her live performance of "My love is your love"in Germany. If you like Whitney, you must have this DVD!
on March 11, 2012
I guess when I ordered this cd set I only paid attention to the list of songs and was sold. After receiving and listening to them, disc 1 was wonderful. Then I listened to disc 2 and couldn't believe my ears. Song after song, with the exception of the last 2 tracks, One Moment in Time and The Star Spangled Banner ( thank God they had the decency to not ruin that !! ) , had this annoying, canned sounding disco beat getting in the way of that incredible voice. I never would have purchased this set had I known. Who would think that would make those songs better ? I still can't believe it!!
on September 8, 2009
I just bought this dvd. It didn't include the cd single of "I Learned From The Best". Whitney, please put out your remix videos on dvd!! i luv The Remixes for i learned From The Best And I Wanna Dance With Somebody!!
on March 4, 2012
I just recieved this 2 CD set and I really enjoy it BUT I wanted the original recordgings! The first CD with the slow recording are great but the second with the upbeat recordings I (of course) love Whitney's voice but I am not into the disco sound. Can someone please recommend which CD or CD's to order to get all the originals? Thanks!
on August 19, 2004
"If I Told You That" (with George Michael)

"Same Script Different Cast" (with Deborah Cox)

"When You Believe" (with Mariah Carey)

They all had videos and they all were great duets. You don't get to see two superstars together very often (Deborah Cox hasn't become a superstar but she deserves to be one)