Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 31, 2015
I'm happy with the two bumper stickers sent me at so reasonable a cost. I'm hoping that some day someone like John Galt might pull me off the highway and say they're glad to have found me, too. I've only ever seen one such bumper sticker all the years I've lived in Northern California and I wanted to know who that person was having felt a certain kindredship. I don't totally buy into the whole Rand philosophy, but have read "Atlas Shrugged" several times over since adolescence and still love the enormous tome. Thought I'd once actually found John Galt but that person turned out to be some kind of sociopath, so the search goes on. The sticker looks really cool on my little Honda. (:
on August 20, 2015
Need I say more?
on May 3, 2015
Just a sticker, the meaning is what is important.
on January 3, 2012
The stickers were a great Deal! They sent me two bumper stickers and a bookmark. The stickers are just as described, with the black background. They look great on my car. The only problem is the advertised name "[...]" on the bottom line, but I was easily able to cut it off. And the bookmark is also great..a 'Who is John Galt?' Bookmark for my copy of Atlas Shrugged!
8 people found this helpful
on April 7, 2015
For those who have read the book it makes cents!
on October 17, 2015
Atlas Shrugged fans !
on April 17, 2013
I wasn't expecting it, but this actually came as two bumper stickers and a bookmark just like another reviewer mentioned. It's a better deal than I was expecting. Shipping seems a bit pricey, but I also ordered the roll of 100 stickers and they combined the shipping for a little cheaper overall. I'm really happy, great stickers.
2 people found this helpful
on July 4, 2013
The book Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand is a fantastic read... The movie was filmed in "parts"....the first one was excellent...the second one good but wish they could have retained the same actors...the third part is yet to come. Though this is NOT a recent publication it is extremely relevant to our financial/government times. You have to experience the book or movie to understand the significance of "Who is John Galt?"
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on May 26, 2013
If you've read the book you understand, if you haven't read the book you need to get started

Tom Overstreet
5 people found this helpful
on May 15, 2013
Great message, very iconic messaging from Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrutted. Not too many other features to list for a bumper sticker. You can probably make a lot of friends if you buy half a dozen of these for handing out to like minded people.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.