Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Who Moved My Cheese?
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on August 15, 2014
The MUST read book. If you never read any other book in your life this is the one . I just ordered 3 more copies, as gifts. Over the years I've bought over 20 copies. The easy way to make BIG changes in your life. Super simple and fast reading. Only about 40 pages.
on January 1, 2014
This book is about different ways to accommodate change. It is deliberately allegorical and contemporary simplistic. It seems designed for a corporate gift at the end of a workshop where everyone is given the opportunity to deal on a deeper and more open level with necessary change. It has been successful in this. A friend gave it to me when I was suffering from a shocking change and I was able to receive it and feel grateful for its message of encouragement and the reality that things do change, all the the time and more than we want them to at the time, but the outcome is going to be satisfactory if you just ride the wave with equanimity.
on August 24, 2015
This book is a classic self-help book for a reason. It's an easy read (I finished it in about 2 hours), and it's very relatable. The concepts are easy to understand, and there are some great tidbits to make note of.
on December 25, 2015
I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas because it was his favorite. Of course I stole it from him the next day to read so I could know why it was his favorite book. This makes you think. It pulls thoughts from your head that you normally wouldn't think of. I really enjoyed the book and would get again. Fast easy service and the book was just as they stated!
on June 9, 2014
This is a classic. Everytime I loan a copy out, I end up telling friends and co-workers to just keep it. Such a timely book for everything that goes on in one's life today. This one came brand new without a dent, scratch or scuff.
on April 4, 2015
I'm sure our corporate and government overlords love this book. Change? Do not question it. Just accept it and deal with it. Who would not want a bunch of employees or citizens who thought like that? Scary stuff.
on June 2, 2015
Through all the challenging and transitional times in my life, this book has given me clarity to better understand when to stay and when to go. "Who Moved My Cheese" should be in every reader's library that is faced with the ever changing faces of corporate and employment life. Changes in life are normal and this book reminds you that sometimes you need to make an inherent decision to just move on where the money is, and not wonder "who moved my cheese?" Action and decisiveness will allow you to change your life. Not waiting around for something to happen. A great short little book with great life points.
on April 21, 2014
Enjoyed, Good summary of everyone that comes with you do not always stay with you.
Sometimes you must leave many friends and family behind. Go for what it is you want out
of this life keeping in mine you often travel alone.
on May 8, 2016
Ha ha – Oh boy! What a wonderful analogy of change! Yes, change is inevitable. I’d say one should move with the cheese! A superb self-help book, really. It will unlock your intuitive ability in the pursuit of creativity and success.
on January 20, 2014
I really liked this book. It is cartoon-y and a little goofy but has great themes. It's a bit lengthy in some of the descriptions (ok-ok we get it... Move on), but seeing as anyone can read this in under 1.5 hours, you really can't complain!