- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 670L (What's this?)
- Series: Who Was?
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap; Original edition (August 30, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0448461463
- ISBN-13: 978-0448461465
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.3 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (38 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #86,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Who Was Roald Dahl? Paperback – August 30, 2012
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
True Kelley lives in Werner, New Hampshire. Stephen Marchesi lives in Croton-on-Hudson, New York.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?