- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Lexile Measure: 820L (What's this?)
- Series: Who Was?
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Grosset & Dunlap; Original edition (July 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0448455854
- ISBN-13: 978-0448455853
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.3 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 175 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,379 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Who Was Dr. Seuss? Paperback – July 7, 2011
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Kids' Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for great new reads for kids of all ages? Browse our editors' picks for the best kids' books of the year so far including gorgeous picture books, fun new series starters, and captivating young adult novels.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Janet Pascal lives in New York, New York. Nancy Harrison lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Got it while it was on sale and it's a great addition for her classroom.
She highly recommends this series.