Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Who Was Steve Jobs?
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 20, 2012
All of the "Who was" books are great. They offer more information than just about the person the book is written about and are a great resource for kids to learn about an era or issue in history. Also, they are "reader friendly" therefore very inviting to a kid that may not be interested in history or biographies. Our faqmily highly recommend any and all of them!
on May 28, 2013
Daughter read this book for a book report and we all learned alot about mr. Jobs. Very instersting read that everyone one should try.
on May 11, 2014
My grandson had a research paper to do on Steve Jobs. This book was a real help and gave a lot of back ground information in a simple and straightforward manner. He was able to get a lot of basic information here and then go to other places if he needed to expand on the basic information. Very well done for an elementary school child.
on July 1, 2013
When I was reading this book, I thought this book was so easy to read. But, that wasn`t important, the most importance was " Who was Steve Jobs." This book, is about one great men, who never give up, even though he didn`t earn lots of money, and thinked for people`s useful way to use electronic divice.
on October 13, 2014
Between this book and a documentary on YouTube-actually his dissertation to Stanford on YouTube were great information for a report for my 12-year-old daughter.

I really appreciated learning about his tenacity to work for what he believed in.

I don't know all the closed-door stuff about him of course or his real life, but it seems seems was really an amazing person when it came to work anyways.

Though it seemed he may of been difficult to work with at times it also seems he really had a knack for seeing the talent and beauty in a lot of different people and objects.

It also opened the discussion with my daughter about the fragility of life, and no matter how much money you have....we have to really think about the things that are worth living for...and loving for.
on May 4, 2016
Great little book. We buy lots of Who Was books and use them for homeschool enrichment. Short chapters, larger font, and lots of pictures make these books an easy read. This was a great addition to our collection.
on February 18, 2016
Great book. We love this series "Who was...", it's a great way to let kids read about real people that made history without it being too boring. My 8 year old can read these books in a day, so we might see if the library carries them.
on June 1, 2015
This series of biographies are good for elementary school kids. Good for learning about real people which I think is a good change from the fictional books kids usually read. Inspiring in a different way.
on May 25, 2012
My daughter loves this series of books. My husband and I are computer people and were thrilled when they came out with one about Steve Jobs. She has learned a lot of information from each biography. Great series! Great purchase from Amazon!
on May 15, 2014
My grandson picked out this book, and I had no idea why. I knew the "name" Steve Jobs, and I knew he had something to do with computers, but I had no idea the depth of his contribution. I learned so much and came to truly respect the man and the legacy he left us.