CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Who What Where Drawing Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gather your friends and get ready for outrageous fun with the Who What Where Drawing Game from University Games
- Pick 3 cards, then sketch a scene that includes all 3 elements - can other players guess what your scene is about?
- Don't worry if you can't draw - the worse the drawings are, the more fun the game can be
- For 2 - 4 players ages 12 and over
- University Games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This game is SO much fun. It beats out regular drawing games by a mile. It takes a lot more thought to draw Abraham Lincoln taking a Bubble Bath in Las Vegas than it does to draw the usual drawing game words like "hammer" or "Sicily" or whatever. Plus, the absolute hilarity of deciphering other players drawings is just great. I thought this game looked like fun when I read the description and reviews, but I have to say it even surpassed my expectations when I actually played it. I would definitely recommend this game to anyone thinking about buying it. It's WELL worth the price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game never stops being funny. Case in point: the Three Stooges skinny-dipping in the Sistine Chapel.Published 16 months ago by Lisa B.
This game is SO much fun! Don't worry if you can't draw. We played with a large group that included talented artists, and their drawings were easy to guess, but the drawings from... Read morePublished 20 months ago by laura hannegan
Best game I have played in a long time, it is a must buy for families and friends! It is like Apples to Apples but it is ever funnier.Published on August 18, 2014 by shelley smith