Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 28, 2011, 12:19:26 PM PDT
Per Hansa says:
Who were the two boys hung before Winterfell fell?

Posted on Jul 6, 2011, 5:44:43 AM PDT
The sons of some blacksmith from Winterfell

Posted on Dec 7, 2011, 8:40:59 PM PST
HollyShort says:
The text explicitly states that they were the two sons of the miller and his wife. Remember Reek showing Theon the wolf brooch that had belonged to Bran? Reek told Theon, quietly, about the mill. Theon remembered that he'd had some fun with the miller's wife, and that the family had two boys the same ages as Bran and Rickon. Theon then told his men, "I know where they are." Later we are told that those were the two boys he killed and whose heads Theon put on the pikes.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 25, 2012, 7:52:57 PM PDT
I thought they were the two orphan boys? So only Reeks, and Theon knows that Bran and Rickon are alive.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 11, 2013, 9:52:55 AM PST
S. Beardsley says:
I believe their parents were killed at the same time as them so that is why no one else knows.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jun 28, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire) by George R. R. Martin (Hardcover - 2000)
4.7 out of 5 stars (4,483)