Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on October 27, 2013
This has very mellow, balsamic-like flavor, soft and spreadable, but still firm enough to slice if you must. This product will require you to remove each clove yourself from the blub so keep that in mind. But this is worth it and delicious.

The only complaint I have is with the vendor's shipping fee. They charge almost $11 for shipping which is rather steep I had thought. They shipped it to me in the USPS flat rate priority mail ENVELOPE! Not even a flat rate box but the envelope! A couple blubs were squashed because of that. Additionally the cost of a flat rate priority mail is under $6. At the cost they charged for shipping I would have expected the product to be shipped in a box.
on December 22, 2015
Liked the product a lot! Good quantity for the price, the ONLY caveat I have is that it was packaged
as "A Product of the USA". Well, the aging OR packaging may have been done in the USA, but the
garlic is from China. We used to grow almost all garlic in the USA, mainly California (Gilroy), but
now 40% comes from China. How do you tell? Look at the bottom of the garlic bulb, if you see no
roots, it is from China. The FDA requires them to be removed before import to the USA to remove any soil
borne pathogens. The American growers do not have to do that. So it's just a conscience call!!
on May 28, 2014
I guess you would call me a foodie. Just had to try this. I force fed many of my friends over their violent objections. Most were favorably amazed at the flavor, reminds me of prunes or Balsamic Vinegar. Not sure of the uses, but tried it in mashed potatoes and the resulting color did not impress my wife. Sort of pricy, but well worth the interesting factor. It comes in a sturdy zip lock plastic bag. Stuff the bag with papaer towels and it will greatly prolong the life of the garlic.
on October 28, 2013
First time to try this product, very interesting, need to read about it more about it for my sake. Packaging should have been in a box and not in an envelope, saves the product from being smooched. overall very good
on September 26, 2015
I came across a mention of black garlic in some health article - had never heard of it before. I love garlic, so thought I would give it a try. VERY different than the garlic one is used to! This has a rich, dark, sweet flavor, slightly tangy, yet still with a subtle essence of garlic. I wasn't really sure how to use it, so have just been using as garnish. It is sticky to cut, so not possible to crumble on anything...but could be mashed into a paste. Definitely adds a rich and mellow flavor to a bruschetta, or a sweet counterpoint to a caprese salad. Definitely worth a try.
on October 14, 2012
I tasted the black garlic while on a business dinner in Venice, Italy and fell in love with it! Took a bit to find it, but thanks to Amazon..... Bag arrived on time and fresh.
on July 26, 2013
Black garlic is a very healthy, delicious product. I am very grateful that it is available at a price that is affordable. Here in Japan it is so much more expensive. I will certainly order more. Thank you very much!!
on April 12, 2016
Love love black garlic. Its tasty on some triscuits. I find its best when used simply like on crackers or blended with sour cream as a dip.
on December 13, 2016
Son eats it on toast every morning, swears it is like eating candy.
on June 11, 2014
This is the second or third time I bought this products. So it is a good product and I like it. But this time the Garlic bulbs arrived without any bags or wrapping. Hope they will ship them in a box or a container. Otherwise I could have given 5 stars.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.