- Save 80% on Hair Straightener Comb when you purchase $20.00 or more of Qualifying items offered by Lafraise. Enter code 80BEAUTY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 67% on Collapsible Sports Water Bottle when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Lafraise. Enter code PROMOSWB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Inductio..." and save 69% off the $499.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware 10-Pc Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes 8-Inch
- 10-Inch Fry Pan; 3-Quart Saute Pan with lid and handle helper; 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan; 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover^Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware^Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan^Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Lifetime limited warranty^Works on induction
- electric plate
- halogen and gas stove.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Duxtop Whole Clad Tri ply Stainless Steel Premium Cookware features three layer bounded construction, with one layer of thick aluminum core sandwiched between magnetic stainless steel layers. The whole clad structure eliminates hot spots and ensures even heating across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The exclusive Whole Clad bonding technology extend cookware lifetime dramatically comparing to encapsulated base construction. This professional cookware is suitable for induction, gas, electric, and halogen cooktops. Other standard features that you can find in this Duxtop premium cookware: drip-free pouring rims; Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan; Stainless-steel lid with loop handle helps keep in heat and moisture. The stainless steel cookware is oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Dishwasher safe although hand washing is suggested. Lifetime limited warranty against manufacture defects.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Solid handles that are suitable for oven temps up to 500 degrees F
- Very good variety of useful pots/pans/lids
- Even cooking throughout
- Thick and durable... these pans aren't thin, generic ripoffs of All Clad. They're solid and well made in their own right.
- Dishwasher safe, though we generally wash them by hand per the recommendations.
- Good fit and finish. Looks very good. Some mentioned it scratches. We haven't noticed it being an issue.
- Induction ready, though we don't use this feature
- Sticky compared to Teflon. Not suitable for cooking EVERYTHING. Eggs come to mind. This isn't about this set but about stainless as a general rule.
- I cook for at least four, often 6-10. I wish I had gotten "one size bigger" in most of the pans though that option doesn't exist.
- No griddle, no steamer insert
My mom loves to cook with it in our kitchen when she visits. I love it. I did supplement it with a griddle and a new set of Teflon skillets when we tossed the old stuff and bought our new house. I'd recommend it highly to anyone seeking a stainless cook set. I can't understand after using it why anyone would want to spend hundreds more on something that may not even be as good. My brother has All Clad. I love it. My mom loves it. But not one bit more than this stuff. In fact, we both commented on how much more we like these handles. This is the best value set I've ever seen. It's just a lot of high quality stuff for under $200. I really don't know why more isn't being made of it and why so many of us hear the other brand name all the time and nothing about this.
1. If using with induction cooktops, there is a bit of a noise. It's hard to describe, but it's totally livable.
2. Little spots. Not sure how to describe them, but it's like water spots that won't come off. Doesn't happen on all of them, just certain ones. But it does happen. Vinegar can sometimes reduce them.
3. They will scratch when you wash them. These are NOT nonstick pots and pans. Food sticks, and you have to break out the scour pad, and that perfect brushed stainless interior will have scour marks. Again, totally livable, and I imagine this happens to all stainless steel cookware, but just be aware of it. They won't look new for long.