Duxtop Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel Induction Ready Premium Cookware 10-Pc Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set includes 8-Inch
- 10-Inch Fry Pan; 3-Quart Saute Pan with lid and handle helper; 1.6-Quart and 3-Quart covered saucepan; 6-1/2-Quart saucepot with cover^Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Stainless Steel construction eliminates hot spots and ensures even heat distribution along the bottom and side walls of the cookware^Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan^Dishwasher-safe; oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Lifetime limited warranty^Works on induction
- electric plate
- halogen and gas stove.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Cuisinart MCP-12N Multiclad Pro Stainless Steel 12-Piece Cookware Set
Secura SSIB-17 Induction Cookware Set
Duxtop SSC-14PC 14 Piece Whole-Clad Tri-Ply Induction Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
Circulon Premier Professional 13-piece Hard-anodized Cookware Set Stainless Steel Base
True Induction TIGOURMET 10-piece Tri-ply Stainless Steel Induction Cookware Set (Pack of 10)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Lafraise||Amazon.com||Lafraise||Lafraise||Best Buy Tips,LLC||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver||Silver||17 Pieces||Stainless Steel||Brown||Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions||—||24.2 x 14.2 x 10.7 in||26.7 x 16.3 x 12.1 in||—||24 x 15 x 16 in||24 x 15 x 10 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||18/10 Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||10||1||17||14||13||10|
|Size||10 Piece||12-Piece Set||17 Pieces||—||13 Piece||10-piece set|
Duxtop Whole Clad Tri ply Stainless Steel Premium Cookware features three layer bounded construction, with one layer of thick aluminum core sandwiched between magnetic stainless steel layers. The whole clad structure eliminates hot spots and ensures even heating across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The exclusive Whole Clad bonding technology extend cookware lifetime dramatically comparing to encapsulated base construction. This professional cookware is suitable for induction, gas, electric, and halogen cooktops. Other standard features that you can find in this Duxtop premium cookware: drip-free pouring rims; Stay-cool stainless-steel perfect-grip handle riveted to the pan; Stainless-steel lid with loop handle helps keep in heat and moisture. The stainless steel cookware is oven-safe to 550 degrees F; Freezer-safe for food storage; Dishwasher safe although hand washing is suggested. Lifetime limited warranty against manufacture defects.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We travel full time in our bus we converted into an RV, everything has to have a purpose and this cookware fits that bill. We use induction cooktops when we have electricity, and propane when we do not. This cookware performs great in both situations...
Price Price Price … This set in the more expensive cookware would have cost over $2,000 (No Joke)
Quality - They are holding up nicely after nearly a year of daily use both on induction cooktops and Propane Stove
Fairly easy to clean - If something sticks, add some water and dish soap and simmer for a couple minutes.. The food will fall off with no fuss no matter how bad it is burnt.
I wish the cooking surface had a little higher polish to prevent sticking a little more, but that is not a problem once you get used to the correct cooking temps to use with your cooktops.
1. If using with induction cooktops, there is a bit of a noise. It's hard to describe, but it's totally livable.
2. Little spots. Not sure how to describe them, but it's like water spots that won't come off. Doesn't happen on all of them, just certain ones. But it does happen. Vinegar can sometimes reduce them.
3. They will scratch when you wash them. These are NOT nonstick pots and pans. Food sticks, and you have to break out the scour pad, and that perfect brushed stainless interior will have scour marks. Again, totally livable, and I imagine this happens to all stainless steel cookware, but just be aware of it. They won't look new for long.