Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 1, 2017
Given as a gift but pics look good
on May 20, 2017
great
on September 23, 2017
Must recommend for all Zeppelin fans and Classic Rock enthusiasts. A huge comprehensive book that made me went back to listen again to every track in the LED ZEPPELIN catalogue!
on April 17, 2009
When the book came, and I opened the package and started looking through this book, it took my breath away. It is visually stunning, and the commentary is really entertaining/enlightening. I feel like I have been taken back to my lost youth.

I am buying another copy just to have, and definitely buying my nephew a copy as well. He grew up listening to Led Zeppelin right along with me (I was 11 when he was born in 1968) so we both "grew up" with Led Zeppelin.

This book is for young fans, old fans, new fans, diehards.....I could go on forever. This is a must have for all Led Zeppelin fans (past, present, and future) and THE Led Zeppelin curious.

Just brilliant!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on March 21, 2014
This diehard Zep fan-addict found this book a great addition to my "top ten LZ books to own. By now I can recite LZ history from breakup up of Yardbirds to end of Zep - then of course the solo years one off reunions. "Whole Lotta LZ" includes great photos , accurate history then interviews from other musicians influenced or who actually were connected with the band/solo member(s).If ya see this book on Amazon grab it - it appears books are fetching TOP dollar "Ten Years Gone".
on May 23, 2017
Beautiful book!
on December 30, 2008
As prior reviews have stated this is a superb hardback book with over 200 pages of rare photographs and articles that chronicles the history of this great band from how they were formed through the recent reunion concert in London. This book also contains wonderful pictures of many collectable items including concert tickets, posters, back stage passes, promtional releases, magazine covers, etc....if you collect any of these items you will probably see many of them in this book - that is how complete it is! The book follows the history of the band in chronological order from 1968 to the present - simply outstanding. It includes a complete discography listing of all songs published on LP, 45, CD and DVD. If you like this band and have collected items over the years this is simply a must have.
2 helpful votes
on December 15, 2014
I needed reference for painting a resin sculpt of Page and Plant... I've found this book to be full of great concert images and background info on the band and their antics. It highlights the full 12 years of Zeppelin and each of the albums. Great material for my needs!
2 helpful votes
on August 21, 2015
Fabulous coffee table book. Robert Plant's birthday was August 20
LZ was the greatest rock band of all time.. Get the 2 dvd collection. Listen with the phones on max. A religious experience,
11 comment|Report abuse
on July 6, 2015
Another excellent and lively written, as well as very detailed account of what the world's greatest rock band was like in the 70s. Colorful, detailed and gives you the feeling you are living it.