Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wholesale 12 Assorted Geneva Women's Watches
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on June 11, 2013
I bought watches with you and the batteries are unloaded, and rusty. I was not happy with the product, it would be good to get it checked before shipping.
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
I really like these silicone watches (nicely made); the only complaint I have is the seller sent me colors at his discretion (I was not asked what colors I would like and forgot to mention it).
22 comments| 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2015
I am satisfied with the product. Received 12 assorted watches yesterday. Was a bit doubtful about it after reading some of the reviews. Just so you know, the watch band/strap is made from plastic. They all work also. You just have to set the time remove the little piece of plastic around the crown and push the crown in. Hope this helps.
review image
on August 23, 2013
Ordered these watches for my wife. She loves to color co-ordinate all her outfits. They are really beautiful, and every color is different. The only problem I have now. I have to take her shopping for outfits to match the watches she don't have colors for. Great product. Highly recommend.
on March 7, 2013
Before I purchased the product I read the reviews to make sure I could pick my own colors. After I made my order and emailed the seller with my choices they got back to me to late and I could not cancel my order. While I do like the watches I ended up with 6 colors that I do not like.
on March 10, 2015
The main reason I bought these was to have all the different colors, especially bright ones as shown in the photos. I realized that the seller did not guarantee the colors shipped, but I couldn't help but think that out of 12 watches, I was bound to get two or three of the most popular colors, i.e., teal, burgundy, purple, olive, etc. The odds were in my favor. Instead, I received two black watches, and all the remainder were pale, washed out pastels. This is the last time I will purchase from this vendor, and will tell everyone who compliments any of my many other watches to steer clear of this ad.
on December 14, 2012
I had one watch of this model & for the price paid, it is a great value. When I saw this offer & decided to buy it because the watches looks really nice and now I have one for my everyday combinations!
on May 8, 2013
The color selection was good but there were two or three that were damaged. One of the watches back piece keeps falling off. And the piece to adjust time on another keeps popping out
on May 1, 2013
You will get SOME of the colors in the image, but you will also get DIFFERENT colors from the image.
I think it's just a random grab of 12 watches. SO if you are OK with that then you will LOVE these watches!!
on January 12, 2016
Very cute Geneva watches, came just as described. I have several Geneva watches and these do not disappoint. Good quality rubber and nice colors, though I did get two shades I probably won't wear. It would be optimal if the product could be customized color-wise, but otherwise I wish I could buy all my watches this way.
Edit: One of the watches was dropped about 2 feet from the ground and the metal backing popped right off. (I know this is my fault as I dropped it, but wanted to tell any potential buyer, these are not the sturdiest watches.)
review image