Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 59 reviews
on July 19, 2017
Material was thick and made very well. My daughter wears this quite often and have no problems with it. Just like picture shows and shipping is fast!
on May 7, 2014
MY 3 YR.OLD GRANDAUGTHER IS VERY INTO TUTU AND THIS WAS THE PERFECT BIRTHDAY PRESENT FOR HER. THE PRICES WAS JUST RIGHT AND THE MULTI-COLORS REALLY GOES W/ ALL HER CLOTHES .THIS ITEM IS ALWAYS A 1ST GO-TO WHEN SHE IS GETTING DRESSED EVERY MORE. DRESS YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS IN THIS AND WATCH HER SMILE AND EVERYONE ELSE SHE MEETS DURING THE DAY
on December 22, 2015
I ordered for my daughter for Christmas. Plenty of reviews advised against washing however given the chemicals used to make the item stiff, I washed anyways. I washed as a delicate and line dried it. It held it's shape and did not fall apart. My daughter has not received this yet so I cannot say whether it will hold up in play but seems well made for the price. It will fit my three year old who is slender with room to grow. Just be prepared for a three week wait on this item.
on August 21, 2017
Just right for the little princess in your life!
on October 1, 2016
This product looks exactly like the picture. The price was great compared to other similar items. My nieces loved it...could be used for play, Halloween costumes, or simply as an outfit with a cute top and leggings (if winter). You and the child you are buying for won't be disappointed. It is also well made.
on November 6, 2014
This is a super cute tutu skirt that my 6 year old daughter wears to her dance class. All of the other girls love it when she wears it and she loves the colors. It's full enough that it's bouncy when she wears it, but not too full where it gets in the way. I really like the fullness and the cute satin waist. It's very gathered, but it's not tight. It's not too short and I like the fit of this better than the danskin skirts that we have. This skirt is exactly what we hoped it would be.
on February 7, 2016
I purchased this skirt for my daughter's 4th birthday which was a rainbow theme. She is slightly built and the skirt fit her beautifully and she absolutely loves it. My only negative is that it is on the small side since she is already tiny and I was hoping it would last at least a year I don't think it will now. She's worn it once so far...
on July 25, 2017
nice
on October 16, 2015
Great for the price. Loved it so much we ordered more. Also, it arrived much faster than expected (was expecting it to take 6 - 8 weeks since it's coming from the far East). I would definitely recommend! !!
on April 20, 2014
Still would buy it again for the price, however after the first wash, even on delicate, it was toast. It is more of a disposable skirt ;)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.