- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 4.7 x 2.2 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007TGH4CK
- UPC: 012511921064 620023161214
- Item model number: 111801-33123
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (603 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #530 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Coconut Sugar, 16-Ounce
- Made from dried coconut palm nectar
- unrefined brown sugar with a deep caramel flavor
- Delightful in brownies
- cookies and cakes
- asian sauces
- beverages and more!
- USDA Organic
- gluten free
- non-GMO verified
- Packaging may vary
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wholesome® Sweeteners Organic Coconut Palm Sugar.
Non GMO project.
Perfect for baking, oatmeal & in beverages.
Fairly traded & sustainably grown.
Organic coconut palm sugar. Sugar and sugar products do not have a shelf life that fit the "normal" definition of shelf life
Use as a 1-for-1 replacement for sugar. The perfect replacement for brown sugar in recipes.1 Cup Coconut Sugar = 1 Cup Brown Sugar
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Basic nutritional info on this reads about the same as sugar. Slightly higher calories than brown sugar, but has a bunch of other good things that plain brown sugar doesn't ( like trace amounts of things from calcium to zinc)
Serving Size: 1 tsp.
Carbs: 4g, all 4g from sugar (duh)
It has a richer smell than brown sugar, more like molasses. It's got a slightly toasty caramel flavour that is really tasty. The granules are not as 'uniform' as with commercially processed sugar, but it substitutes well in recipes and it melts perfectly in a nice hot cuppa tea!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This coconut sugar did not disappoint. I have used it primarily for sweetener in my coffee it adds great flavor with out all the chemical junk!Published 20 hours ago by A. Barnes
I have brought this product several times and will keep buying it . Has a wonderful sweet coconut taste but not to strong.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Product is good but somewhat very dry compared to other coconut palm sugars. Others I have tried are slightly more moist. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Reviewer
Tried this in my tea and coffee. Had almost greasy sour undertaste. Emptied my drinks down the drain. Sprinkled on my oatmeal and couldn't eat it. Don't believe I will try again.Published 9 days ago by Sparkie Howard
Great tasting and much better for a person than white sugar. I love the flavor it adds to cranberries and other desserts.Published 12 days ago by Susan B