Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 36 reviews
on March 3, 2014
The story is cute and fun to read. That being said, the description says that it is a board book. It's more like thin cardboard. And where most board books have the flaps integrated into a layer of the page, these are just more thin cardboard glued on. So it's very easy to pull the flaps off accidentally. My daughter is pretty gentle with books for an almost 2 year old but she's already halfway torn off one of the last full page flaps and was very upset when it happened. Definitely could be designed a little better. Probably would be a better book for the 4+ crowd based on its construction, but when I see "board book" I assume they are safe for the littles to handle.
on August 26, 2016
My 10 month old granddaughter loves this book! It's well worth the money, sturdy, colorful, and this Grandma will be buying many more similar books for her!
on January 29, 2017
The copy I got a sent is a board book not a padded cloth book. It's a cute little book and each page has a lift flap. We bought this for our daughter for Valentine's Day.
on December 29, 2011
My niece, who is 18 months old and very sharp, adored this book. She loved the textured owl on the cover, the diverse and managable pictures and the animal noises we made from words; she learned a lot from the uncluttered portrayals in the book.
The book was beautiful and most effective in its heartfelt simplicity. While she loves to tear things up, the flaps are few enough and substantial enough to survive a child's curiosity.
We definitely want the whole collection!!!!!!!!!!
on June 19, 2016
It's a really cute book to read to my granddaughters who were about four months old when I started reading to them. They love it!
on January 5, 2015
I purchased this book as a Valentine's Day gift for my 1 month old. He enjoyed the vivid pictures. Now as an active, inquisitive 11 month old he loves the pictures (especially the owls!) and lifting the flaps (atleast the ones that remain.)
on November 4, 2015
I bought it as part of a gift basket for a baby shower. It's too cute and plan on getting one for my daughter. I loved reading it and the expectant mom loved it as well!
on November 14, 2012
Very cute book with great illustrations! It is a board book, but the flaps are delicate, so I can't imagine it would hold up over time with a baby or toddler, but great book to read to young ones.
on April 11, 2016
This book came a little damaged but I've purchased many of Magdamens books and my daughter LOVES the colors!!
on March 4, 2015
Super Cute! Love the flaps on all the pages. Bought this for my 5 month old's first Valentine's day gift (we did books for all our kids this year) She, my 2 year old and 6 year old all love it!