- Paperback: 158 pages
- Publisher: Stenhouse Publishers; New edition (April 13, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1625310757
- ISBN-13: 978-1625310750
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 32 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,300 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Who's Doing the Work?: How to Say Less So Readers Can Do More New Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author