Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Fuse - Playstation 3 forum

Who's Excited?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 7, 2011, 4:56:14 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 7, 2011, 4:59:15 PM PDT
AmaSean says:
After seeing the first trailer, I can easily say this game is high on my radar. The graphics are cartoony, yet very polished and pleasant to look at (like a pixar movie). The story seems simple, yet funny and interesting. Above all else though, it looks really fun to play with the four unique characters and insomniacs signature zany, over-the-top weapons. Well needless to say, I'm super excited to see more of this game. Who's with me?

(link to trailer below)

http://www.insomniacgames.com/games/overstrike/?sourceid=brand_wk_overstrike_phrase_75_title_home_google

Posted on Jun 10, 2011, 9:58:51 PM PDT
Real Talk says:
This game looks amazing. I love how it looks fun.

Posted on Jun 16, 2011, 12:45:21 PM PDT
chickens says:
I'm excited to see the creative weapons Insomniac will make and I love CO-OP, so I'm in.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 19, 2011, 10:22:06 AM PDT
Jeff S says:
I need to see what the actual gameplay is like before I get excited. There have been lots of games with cool trailers that wound up not being very good.

Posted on Jun 30, 2011, 2:12:10 PM PDT
moogle11 says:
me !

Posted on May 31, 2012, 3:40:00 AM PDT
I want it! Need RD! ... soon!

Posted on Jul 2, 2012, 7:56:02 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 2, 2012, 7:56:45 AM PDT
Y P says:
Yeah I am not getting my hopes up!! I had high expectations for "Brink" and was sorely disappointed!! I may have to see more before I can say I will pick this one up!

Posted on Apr 25, 2013, 11:56:48 AM PDT
c.Lake says:
I'm utterly disappointed. I was really looking forward to "Over Strike", something different. Something funny and creative. But instead, thanks to EA (once again), we have yet another homogenized, space marine, online, co-op shooter. Hooray. :(
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jun 7, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Fuse - Playstation 3
Fuse - Playstation 3 by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.9 out of 5 stars (56)