Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 163 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on September 27, 2016
Typical funny Jerry Lewis gags and I enjoyed seeing movie again after many years. But I had forgotten how much of the romantic interest was portrayed. Before I watched it again I had suggested it for my 9 yr old niece to watch, but now I have emailed her parents and cancelled that suggestion.
on November 15, 2014
Have you ever come across a movie that you have never seen before yet it makes you feel very nostalgic? To me this is it. This movie is absolutely hilarious his physical mishaps are typical of Jerry Lewis. The casting was superb as was the storyline. Side splitting comedy at its best. Now on the quality side- The video transfer seems very faithful to the film. As soon as the opening title sequence is over, which is soft with colors a bit anemic-looking (thanks to the optical printing of the era), the picture quality becomes very sharp with deep, richly saturated colors for the rest of the movie, especially reds and flesh tones. The lossless 2.0 mono audio sounds fine, if perhaps underwhelming compared with today's tendency for even minor films to immerse audiences in stereo surround sound. All and all this movie is humor at it's best and is a must for Lewis fans. I just loved it!!!
on June 30, 2017
I saw this movie (and many more of Jerry Lewis) in the movie theaters in Brasil when I was a kid.
Five stars does the movie but 2 stars for the transfer. There's no digital enhanced transfer.
It's like a DVD. And no special features and the all.
on July 25, 2017
This is one of the best JerrybLewis movies there is, bar none. Great supporting cast and like all of his movies very, very funny. Good clean fun with lots of laughs and the great thing, no cussing. Our grandkids love this movie.
on May 27, 2017
Very good flick. One of the best of Jerry's movies.
on August 21, 2017
For laugh value, the vacuum scene deserves to be ranked up with some of Charlie Chaplin's and Lucille Ball's most iconic scenes. Some really hilarious slapstick in this film and well-directed.
on August 4, 2017
I Love this Movie it is very Funny and makes me Smile. I have Not watched it as of Yet but I did see it on one of the Cable Channels and I loved it . so that's why I decided to order it .
on July 27, 2017
My favorite and surelly one of the best Jerry Lewis films, a collection of highly funny sketches (including the classic "Typewriter", previously performed in his Colgate Comedy Hour times). The only reason for not giving it a 5 stars rating is because this DVD doesn't have any extras at all, just the plain movie. Besides that, it's a must have for Jerry's fans.
on August 26, 2017
This is a great movie and quite funny over fifty years later!
on September 17, 2017
Among his best in my opinion.