- Series: Who's Who in American Art
- Hardcover: 1490 pages
- Publisher: Marquis Whos Who; 24 edition (February 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0837963028
- ISBN-13: 978-0837963020
- Product Dimensions: 2.2 x 8.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,440,241 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Who's Who in American Art 2001-2002 24th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Ali: A Life" by Jonathan Eig
Ali: A Life is a story about race, about a brutal sport, and about a fascinating man who shook up the world. Learn more
Browse award-winning titles. See more