Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 129 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on March 12, 2017
This is my granddaughter's favorite book. She just turned one year old and loves having the book read to her.
on September 25, 2017
Wonderful multicultural book and is appropriate for preschoolers!
on April 26, 2017
Such a cute story for our toddler. She loves it.
on April 3, 2017
My 2 year old grand son absolutely love this book. He want it read everyday to him
on September 19, 2017
Great book for my little niece.
on August 13, 2017
Loved it
on May 24, 2017
Adorable little story, beautiful illustrations
on February 29, 2016
This is really the most adorable book! The rhymes are wonderful and the illustrations are terrific and so cute. My baby really loves the big two-page reveal at the end. I find myself saying the rhymes to him when playing with his toes, and he recognizes them and loves it. So cute!
on September 24, 2014
My 6 month old daughter loves this book. I touch and play with her feet as I read it. She smiles everytime I read the end and tell her those are her toes. This book makes it very easy to play with your baby and read to them at the same time. As she gets older she'll appreciate the storyline and the fact the character looks like her. But for now, she loves having her feet played with while I read the book.
on December 18, 2016
Love it count toe all the time