Other Sellers on Amazon
Whph Jump Rope | 8.5 feet Adjustable Tangle-Free Skipping Rope with Steel Wire and Ball Bearings for Men Women Speed Jumping Boxing Cardio Endurance
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$3.08 (44%)|
|Handle material||Memory Foam|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Steel wire with PVC coating, foam and plastic handles
- Fitness - Burn calories and speed jump comfortable
- Ball Bearings - Updated with 2020 quality bearings
- Handles - Quality foam reduce strain on your hands
- Adjustable - Between 1 ft - 8.5 ft steel wire rope
- Tangle-Free - Steel wire with PVC coating
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Bearing design, no winding, no knotting. The speed is faster. Meet the perfectionist use of high jump rope design.
The Benefits of this Innovative Jump Rope Below:
- Perfect for beginners to advance level workouts like cross fitness training, boxing, MMA training and much more.
- Short intense rope jumping circuits are effective way to burn calories and helps in muscle toning.
- 10 mins of rope jumping can provide the same calorie burn as 30 mins of slow cardio.
- Rope jumping improves cardiovascular health as it improves the heart beat rate, thus it is beneficial for blood pressure patients. It's also known to help in improving bone density.
- Rope jumping is one of the best cardio and high-intensity interval training workout.
Fitness Rope Color: Black.
Jump Rope Handle Length: 5.3 inch.
Fitness Speed Rope Length: 8.5 feet.
How to Adjust the Length of Rope:
1. Open the cap at the end of the handle;
2. Adjust the adjusting buckle on the rope to the appropriate length and cut off the excess length;
3. Put the cap back on the handle.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I guess I haven't really noticed the ball bearings, but the rope itself definitely doesn't seem easy to tangle and it works like a basic jump rope would. If you just want a jump rope (I bought this just looking for any cheap jump rope), I recommend this.
If I tried to come up with a con, I guess the wire is slightly too long for my height, so starting off is hard and I need a lot of space around me. But that's nothing major enough to make me unhappy!
For reference, I'm 5'7", ~130 pounds. Would recommend.
That was my biggest concern, but I should have considered that the length might be an issue... I'm fairly short, and the rope was pretty long. Probably better for a person around 5' 9" or 5' 10", so for 5' 5" me, not so great. If I leave it at it's normal lenth, it drags on the ground and it seemed to lag a little bit when trying to bring it around behind me. It might have worked better on a hard surface, but carpet is what I have. Still, because the rope is flexible, it was pretty easy to wrap it around my hands a time or two to get the length right.
Overall, a good purchase, but you might keep in mind the height piece when you purchase.